Forum Title!?

DeletedUser281

G'day External Forum Peeps,

Quick question, under my name on the left has a different name, some people are new member, some have some random names like myself and etc...It's something to do with how many posts you've posted I'm pretty sure, but could I be linked to maybe where it specify's how that all works? Like what name means what, how many posts for a certain name, etc? Eh, im not sure if im making sense, but if you could help me out that would be great !

- Jake

DeletedUser957

Yes you are correct, they are ranks based on your posts, at least I think so (a lot of vB boards use this exact system).
I guess the ranks are kept as inside information.
Don't know, gotta wait for an admin/moderator to answer this question a little bit better.

DeletedUser80

Normally that are different ranks you get with a specific number of posts. Vbulletin 5 is though another case -.-
Sometimes it works and sometimes not. We don´t know why but we hope, that it will be fixed with one of the following updades.

I´ve hundes posts and I´m a senior moderator... weird :p (I know, I´m not funny - but I tried it)

DeletedUser957

Fatal_Error;n8109 said:
Normally that are different ranks you get with a specific number of posts. Vbulletin 5 is though another case -.-
Sometimes it works and sometimes not. We don´t know why but we hope, that it will be fixed with one of the following updades.

I´ve hundes posts and I´m a senior moderator... weird :p (I know, I´m not funny - but I tried it)
Most important, you at least tried! Haha.

DeletedUser5

Unfortunately the ranks don't get updated live, that's why some people have wrong ranks like Reznal. We're looking into it, although it's not top priority of course... ;)

DeletedUser957

vBulletin over all is kinda horrible bb system...
The forum isn't the main priority though.
You guys need to update the ranks manually or does the system do it automatically once in like 24 hours?

DeletedUser80

Normally the system should update the ranks live. We don´t know why it doesn´t works right now.