Forum migration!

DeletedUser2757

Yup, it's better now.

Also:
eeb2b6117a624f058fe6c712e5ae2e1b.png

I don't think the avatar should be out of the box ^^ :p

DeletedUser123

Actually that is the design, but now with the white background removed it looks quite strange with your avatar :D

tk78L15.png

DeletedUser40

A bunch of blue text, gray text and some minor coloring issues have been fixed.

DeletedUser310

Just a little suggestion:
IMHO, the forum login system (popup menu) is really annoying. I prefer the classic one (the same change made for the game hompage, after the last update).

DeletedUser80

Just a little suggestion:
IMHO, the forum login system (popup menu) is really annoying. I prefer the classic one (the same change made for the game hompage, after the last update).

We will have a look on this. But as far as I know, we can't change that.

DeletedUser117

I'm having problems today with forum. When I open beta forum sometimes it shows me the German version. Once I've tried to log in (everything was in English) and then I was informed in German that it was wrong password ;) . What's more, some attempts to open sub-forums or threads also redirected me to de.forum, and I had to log in again.

DeletedUser80

Hey Guys,
that issue is known. It should be fixed now. If you have still problems, please clear your cache.

DeletedUser80

Our Sysadmin changed something today. The issue should be finally fixed now. Please clear your cache again and let us know, if the issue is still there.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.