Forum creation

Exactly how do I do it. I'm set as forum mod, but in the forum page im told I need to be forum mod.... (headbang)

DeletedUser107

First go to the forums and look below for this:
5e5d9fbdd1e60ff1e025ce76a70493ad.png
then click on Administrate

Then you will see:
af9062733e5f66c1d1957ac00fbeda7a.png
(at the bottom, and click on New Forum)and then type in your desired forum

DeletedUser2158

I have been made a forum admin and I have been told that I can make separate 'rooms' for different subjects eg. war, resource requests etc etc how is this done? I have no administrate button to click

DeletedUser1893

Forum moderators only have the right to moderate the tribe forums. This doesn't include the right to create or delete subforums. For a list of all the rights in a tribe please visit the wiki.

DeletedUser2249

Can you please just say what rights you need, nowhere on the wiki discloses a right that allows you to create or delete sub-forums. The most I see is this description of a moderator and this does not proceed to answer my question at all and I am listed as forum administrator, not moderator in my tribe. As a matter of fact it appears that this example below is the only time sub-forums are mentioned in the entire wiki

Forum moderator Allows the player to moderate the tribe's internal forum. This right does not include the possibility to create or delete sub-forums.