Implemented Fix night bonus instead of adding unnecessary stuff

• Thread starter DeletedUser2507
  • Start date

DeletedUser2507

Since few months the night bonus still doesn't work. According to that fact everyone can abuse it and attack over the night when most of players sleep. Yes most of players sleep and don't play. In my opinion over the night time there should be protection because it's annoying when one psycho guy doesn't sleep because he must send attack. LOL it's only game so treat it as a fun game. I can also add I don't want to cry about it because I often play over the night but I would see night bonus.

So conclusion is very simple, instead of adding new, not needed at the moment, unnecessary stuff in example resource deposit fix important issues and bugs.

Night bonus, better UX (switching villages, global recruit etc) and optimization, performance. Focus on those aspects, I can't understand and believe that TW2 programmers can't handle with night bonus and either important bugs for long time.

PS. I'm not crying or wining or sth else what you might suppose.

DeletedUser40

Since few months the night bonus still doesn't work.

Even with nightbonus working i am unsure it will be implemented on the beta servers, as players come from all around the world. We wouldn't be able to find a suitable time to have the night bonus.

However i will pass along the feedback.

DeletedUser350

It could be on Germany's time zone and there could be a guide on how to calculate when it begins in the other countries.

DeletedUser40

What about players from the other side of the globe?
They would be awake in the night bonus, making it harder for those to progress.

Past experience has it that no international market has night bonus active.

DeletedUser2507

Solution is from Tribal Wars, servers for different countries. We already have German, UK, Poland, US and many more servers so you can easily setup night bonus in various time zones. Beta servers should stay as are, just only add night bonus between 0-7 night hours, and tell that is set for Germany (or where beta servers are located).

I don't see any hard things to do, just make similar feature same as TW. If programmers can't handle with that so why they don't ask for help their friends from TW team developers. That's it.

DeletedUser40

If programmers can't handle with that so why they don't ask for help their friends from TW team developers. That's it.

It's not quite as simple as that, no.
These two games are programmed in to completely different languages. So it's not an copy/paste task.

DeletedUser2507

You can't understand what I mentioned. I don't want to COPY & PASE from TW but only MAKE/FIX night bonus. If TW2 programmers are so dum... uhmm they can't make it work maybe they ask for help their colleagues from TW1 team. Co-op you know.

Tell me what is problem with adding night bonus on all servers except beta? I don't play here on beta servers, I only suggest you what to do here because it's the main place for whole game itself. Three, only three things you should focus on to make this game much better. Do not call us players whiners, just listen us because you develop this game for us.

1. Night bonus

2. Better UX because right now sucks as hell (players nicknames, tribes names as anchor tags are more user-friendly that stupid icon), make interface less "heavy" and "clunky".

3. Better performance of game itself, lagging worldmap, freezing game etc.

DeletedUser40

There are certainly lots of stuff that could be done to improve the game overall - fixing the night bonus is not one of those in my opinion.
I appreciate that you want it fixed, but calling the programmers dumb, stupid and whatnot surely does not help your argumentation.

Everything can't get done right away, so we plan the features and implement them accordingly. TW wasn't a finish product with version 1, neither is TW2. The development is a progress and things will get done in the developers and management prioritized schedule.

DeletedUser117

You know, players for sure can easily do without resource deposit, daily bonus or troops for crowns... But so many months with not working properly night bonus (for example: on PL servers), it is a joke. Not forgetting about world map, co-oplaying, reservations and so on.

I think someone up there should catch on that there are things more and less important and what is more, realize which are which. ;)

Or maybe it is just hard for me and many similar to me players that for Inno money comes before players needs. I know it is true but...

DeletedUser2507

You don't want to get working bonus but thousand of players yes. Night bonus is basic feature which should be implemented, not matter how many cash-actions and activities head guys from InnoGames plan introduce. Realize that there are many old school players who can keep game alive, because casual can easily get into but get out faster that you might think sir. Night bonus should be implemented, overall game should be polished by adding basic features from the first gama. You can say about different games but it is bull... wrong because when something was tested/is good it can be implemented. Please don't make stupid things, just focus on important, basic stuff and after few months you can add minor activities like resource deposit etc.

Also I suggest people from InnoGames check indy, mods, fan made games or projects. These games often get much more fixed games, regularly updates and earn more money by free donations or promotion by famous youtubers, vlogers. In addition I read some thoughts about monthly premium style but it is suggestion for another topic.

PS. We got small off topic but anyway, my friend who also play the game has idea about 2 version servers, for casuals and oldschool guys. Later I will post his idea on the board and you will check if it is good or not.

PS. And the last one words, it is so sad that only few % players visit and be active on forum boards. So sad.