Finding Friends

DeletedUser2354

I cannot seem to find any of my friends on the map. Are on the same server, and every time i type his coordinates there is nothing there. His name doesn't even appear, and he cant find my Tribe. How does this make sense?!?!

DeletedUser894

Are you sure you are on the same sever on the same world? You can be same sever but different worlds.....

DeletedUser2354

Yes, we are both on Bastille, but how can we be on different worlds?

DeletedUser2354

Zaen;n24709 said:
Are you sure you are on the same sever on the same world? You can be same sever but different worlds.....
How do i found out what world i am on, or how can i move or something to another place

DeletedUser894

There are lots of different worlds and severs. Check your urls. Here it is Beta and this is the wrong forum for you to be posting as Bastille belongs elsewhere. so the url for here is: http://forum.beta.tribalwars2.com (i have underlined beta). Get your friends to check their urls and compare to yours. You may be playing on different servers but same world name. To get to the right forum for you replace beta in the url with what ever it says in your url for the world you are playing.

To check what world you are in, log out, it will give you the different world options when you log back in. IE I am on Alnwick on EN and i have the option to register for Bastille, Castel de Monte and Drachenfels.

DeletedUser924

You already know what world you are on what you seem not to know is that you are on the EN server and this forum here is actually for the beta servers not the en server. if you are both on bastille then do a ranking list search for the player name of your Friends and see if you can find his name. if so get to his profile and from there you can jump to his village. likewise you can send him a mail and when he responds have a direct link to his villages.