DeletedUser40

Give us your feedback on version 1.5.

[spr=Version 1.5]
Improvements

• The game performance has been improved.
  • The game langing page has been greatly improved.
  • Comparing achievements now shows achieved milestones instead of percentage values.
  • Successfully changing an email address now also validates this email address in the same process.
  • The rich text editor has been redesigned.
Bug Fixes

• Players will be able to conquer villages successfully again.
  • The world map search fields are no longer dislocated when the timeline is toggled on.
  • Purchased items are now correctly displayed in the inventory.
  • Empty event notifications should no longer appear on the tribe event screen.
  • Noblemen now also get defeated when all other units are defeated.
  • Damage to the Wall is no longer ignored during the battle.
  • The tutorial will no longer get stuck at the 'Attack the Barbarians' stage.
  • Some images and animations have been fixed.
  • Troop and merchant popups will now disappear when switching to the village overview.
Android

• The tribe forum has been implemented.
  • The new building and unit queue has been implemented.
  • Tutorial quests can no longer be completed prematurely.
  • Some building upgrade images have been fixed.
  • Readability of various texts in the app has been improved.
  • The inventory is now always correctly triggered when requested.
  • New items are displayed as number on the inventory button.
  • Timeline events are now grouped and the number of occurrences is displayed when there are more than one event of the same kind.
  • Recruited units are shown for the active recruitment job.
  • Building costs are now always visible even if not enough resources are currently available.
  • Spy names have been removed from the app.

[/SPR]

DeletedUser924

I assume you want us to speculate from the list because its hard to give feedback on an update that is not implemented yet. I also would say please don't wait a week to send this update to the other servers as this is nothing but bug fixes and the bugs were sent to the other servers unaltered after they were found here which baffled me to no end. A game breaking bug like losing the ability to conquer villages because your troops might just get lost in a black hole would seem like a good enough reason to not send version 1.4 to the other servers in my opinion. I both like and dislike the removing of the percentages from comparison because i was one of those who would use it to get precise estimates of troops and thee army status of my enemy. On the other hand though i do like the comfort knowing i can't be analyzed in the same way. its about time the timeline bug was fixed i had gotten used to avoiding any features associated with it because it was such a pain so now i can finally go back to using them. As for the rest i have no experience with the mentioned bugs.

Though i do want to know what it means by the walls no longer being ignored in battle? does that mean the the amount of wall damage I do affects the amount of troops I lose and the mount I kill? I was under the impression that sending more or less rams didn't affect the current battle but the wall decreased would only affect subsequent battles. I know catapults was added at the end so we didn't have cases like earlier where wall was dropped by rams 18 to 16 and cats 18 to 17 essentially making the cats ineffective on walls.