DeletedUser2533

To bring this Update without the new technoligies in the Barracks does not change much for me.
I was really waiting for this and now it´s just not satisfying at all.

DeletedUser2884

Eh I dont think its that bad you can train troops allot faster cant wait till war. Only thing I dont like is how much some buildings cost lateer on in the game but I guess Tw1 was like that so its understandable. Just dont like how its on the other worlds aswell as Sandbox makes my growth allot slower

DeletedUser2884

I think its a good update to be honest just gotta get use to it :)

Grimbo

To bring this Update without the new technoligies in the Barracks does not change much for me.
I was really waiting for this and now it´s just not satisfying at all.

That is totally true. The game is actually slowing down. Did some math on the german forum:

I took the two most used units in a "standard off": light cav and mounted archer.

LCav is 5:40 with barracks 25 old and 6:00 new
MArcher is 6:28 old and 7:30 new

So building an effective offensive will probably take 2 more days than before.

On the other hand, defensive is building faster.

So, how do you want us to "encourage attacking each other more often" with longer offensive building times and shorter defensive building times? For me that doesn´t really make sense at all.

DeletedUser177

I'm not a big fan of this update..
It's just obvious that u guys want us to spend more money. Decreasing resource production, increasing building time of churches, walls,..
It will be almost impossible to capture and hold a village in a new province without buying crowns and that's a real shame...

Spiritus

Serf
I agree with the above statement... This update isn't helping us attack eachother more.... I don't think the ability to build up def alot faster than off helps with that anyways.... And about the churches? yeah I think wars will be on a standstill intill it's back to normal... I mean 10 for lvl one? how many nukes do you think can hit that village in that time? + wall is prolly banged too....and even that is slow to build. I did the math, I try to jump into another province I can kiss 25% of my troops goodbye with a 99% chance of not keeping the village/Villages I took there. I don't think I like those odds...

DeletedUser2656

who at inno had this inane idea building that has been damaged in the event of war quickly (Wall primarily by the ram in the off farm - by catapults and Tavern - by sabotage) with construction times so miserable long to provide ??
the manager or developer needs or wants to know nothing about the game, otherwise I can not imagine.
especially the wall is damaged almost every attack, to provide good and evil with construction times beyond.
so inno sells the last player who persevere still, this to play with a lot of bugs and in many areas unfinished game - so it makes absolutely no more and almost fun with every innovation that you introduce - the fun and the motivation is to continue playing less

DeletedUser40

Words from our game designers (Feedback from Beta and France market)

We have read your feedback and agree with it. Therefore, we have changed the recruitment times for Berserkers and Trebuchets from 8 minutes to 20. This is a slight decrease compared to the old value of 30 minutes for recruitment.

Grimbo

Words from our game designers (Feedback from Beta and France market)

We have read your feedback and agree with it. Therefore, we have changed the recruitment times for Berserkers and Trebuchets from 8 minutes to 20. This is a slight decrease compared to the old value of 30 minutes for recruitment.

???

Nobody was complaining about Berserkers :/

Actually they were my hope to compensate the longer building times,

Last edited:

DeletedUser40

The feedback was from both Beta and the France market and given by ticket, forum and emails.

DeletedUser177

I really think u guys don't get the point..

And who the hell complained about the only thing that was possitive about the update?
Or did u guys made a mistake?

Grimbo

Liam, you must admit: For us, reading only the beta forum and having no access to France Market nor Tickets/Emails, reading your post is kinda funny, because no one on this forum was complaining about berserkers/trebuchets, but everybody was complaining about the longer building times for offensive troops/buildings. And your second sentence was: "We have read your feedback and agree with it". ;)

DeletedUser40

Yes, the game designers agreed with that part of the feedback.
There is also more feedback given here, than from the forum - we have more channels of feedback.

We were asked to announce this change - Funny or not this is a change, that was made.
The Game Designers are still reading the feedback and collecting data from the servers, that have it enabled.