DeletedUser40

Please give your feedback about version 1.18 here, thanks.

DeletedUser368

do not look through it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser80

You can't use that feature? Do you have the button to use the dual recruitment? It's easier if you could give us some more information to investigate the problem. Maybe some other players have the same issue. You can also open a thread in our Bugsection.

DeletedUser2818

I have another suggestion for the village list;
when(if) you have selected a group to be cycled through, when you use the arrows or hotkeys <- -> to cycle villages it will only cycle inside the group that is selected, to be able to use the arrows to get to the other villages you will then have to select a group they are inside OR deselect all

DeletedUser40

http://gyazo.com/5a7f1b734234ab960aebea5d2863273d
this doesn't look good. I try to use preset on the beta to send farm attacks, I tried switching to another hotkey but I got the same result.

The error have been sent to our developers.

I have another suggestion for the village list;
when(if) you have selected a group to be cycled through, when you use the arrows or hotkeys <- -> to cycle villages it will only cycle inside the group that is selected, to be able to use the arrows to get to the other villages you will then have to select a group they are inside OR deselect all

Thanks, your suggestion will be forwarded.

DeletedUser368

b33faf332c99d31c04ef069c2ecc2749.png
I can not scroll all the way down.

8248ffbf5f27cee0ad0b8b7403221ea0.png

the bar is gone in

c7697622745d1de5ad556020c37a566f.png

faaf72e1105020fbd3ea6ddb5cb0c0f2.png

automatically jumps back tothe beginning of the village

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You should be able to produce mulitply types of units at the same, for example Light Cavalry and Axe's.

DeletedUser40

Version 1.18 will come back again today.
We had a minor mistake yesterday when preparing our iOS app to be able to use other markets, which turned back servers to 1.17.

DeletedUser2818

Version 1.18 will come back again today.
We had a minor mistake yesterday when preparing our iOS app to be able to use other markets, which turned back servers to 1.17.
well... Why?
Why are you releasing version 1.18 as-is when it broke the presets completely? are you somehow REQUIRED to release updates regardless of how bad it is? are none of you testing at all or how could that error elude the developers?

DeletedUser80

The Updates will tested before they gone live - of course. But it isn't possible to investigate all issues.

DeletedUser2818

The Updates will tested before they gone live - of course. But it isn't possible to investigate all issues.
while that is true this specific issue was written about here well over a week before the release on the live servers?