DeletedUser2907

"This feature will be unlocked via premium ..." Only with premium ? 100 gold each ?
So someone who has as lets say 200 villages should spend 20000 gold for that ?

DeletedUser123

Of course not. This tech is unlocked as any other, either by reaching the required level or by crowns. If it is unlocked with crowns you won't lose it if someone demolishes your Tavern below required level.

DeletedUser117

What does it mean greatly? It will be impossible to make sabotage or there will be a very little chance to succeed sabotage mission? It will be great if you provide to us some stats ;)

Cost of upgrading Tavern to 15lvl isn't high, so every player will reach maximum level it in each village quickly.

DeletedUser2907

So why that strange description ?
Other specials you can also buy with premium but havent's so weird comment on.

DeletedUser123

What does it mean greatly? It will be impossible to make sabotage or there will be a very little chance to succeed sabotage mission? It will be great if you provide to us some stats ;)

Cost of upgrading Tavern to 15lvl isn't high, so every player will reach maximum level it in each village quickly.
I am not sure how this will exactly work, but if I gather more information I will share.

So why that strange description ?
Other specials you can also buy with premium but havent's so weird comment on.

All technology tooltips have the exact same note.

img

DeletedUser2757

I like the bug fixes and new feature.
It all looks awesome :3

DeletedUser1625

Night bonus is just flat out annoying and bad on international worlds. It destroys the game for international players. Please stop employing it. Its a bad feature of the game through and through.

DeletedUser40

We are only testing the feature as of yet.
It is unsure how and where this feature will be on other markets.

DeletedUser2818

I am curious, with a church 3 and wall 2 you have 220% defense bonus. Is it 440% with night bonus on top?

petitjean

i don' t any improvements in the gameplay , the bugs are still here , and there is no game management for big players

DeletedUser80

I am curious, with a church 3 and wall 2 you have 220% defense bonus. Is it 440% with night bonus on top?

As far as I know, you only get a bonus of 100 %. Therefore you should have a bonus of 320% with the nb.

i don' t any improvements in the gameplay , the bugs are still here , and there is no game management for big players

Our developers working hard at a game management for bigger players. You can't await, that all bugs are disappearing with a new update.