DeletedUser40

Please provide us with any feedback about this event.

If you give us your feedback about the event, with the template below, we will award the first 25 posts with 200 crowns.

• What do you like about the event?
  • What would you change about the event?
  • Any issues with the event?
  • Overall feedback about the event.

Last edited by a moderator:

jespervb

- Well as a non crowner on other worlds (dutch and.or english worlds) im not such a huge fan of this, but i do like some of the rewards and with a free shot you can even get 500 spearman which early game is a massive impact:p Since i just started it got my farming up and running.

- What i would change about the event is the amount of times you can spin the wheel for coins. You should only be able to buy 1 or 2 shots extra with coins (Bump up the price on the shots if you want), but now it can make a mayor difference early game atleast.

- I have not found any issues with this event as of yet

- Good update, but somethings could be changed to make it a little more fair for everyone, but still be able to give the people that use crowns a little more advantage or reward whatever you want to call it:)

kropovs

oh gosh, sorry I didn't notice this thread as I wasnt too much around these last weeks. Not sure if you still need any feedback on this but ill try..
  • What do you like about the event?
It was simple, I didn't need to "click around" a lot and it didn't take much time, Also the awards were nice.​
  • What would you change about the event?
Ill go more in detail in the last point but..
as
jespervb said (i didn't test this myself) but limit the shots with crowns. Some awards are really valuable, seemed cheaper to get some boosts this way with some luck than to buy.

Any issues with the event?

Sadly I got to run it only once as I wasnt on on the days :(, but I didn't see any issues.​
  • Overall feedback about the event.
In simple words - too simple, yes it was nice to get some awards, but it felt very plain. There was no interaction. Open. Click. Done. Felt more like a thing that just "has to be done" rather than "this is fun to do". + basically we have resource deposit doing the same thing but with more interaction thus being more interesting.
My suggestion would be to award the shots for achieving something rather than just giving it on daily basis. Actually maybe give one free shot every week so you still get some out of nowhere for less active players. The other shots you would get lets say for every 100'000 points you get, or even better every Million bashpoints, maybe some for amount of achievements unlocked or even as a specific achievement award for some harder achievements something like that. Would need to balance this out somehow for early and late game so its not too hard to get early but not too easy late. But i think if some prizes are locked to certain achievements it would cower early game and rest could be done with bashpoints / points / both.​