kropovs

Wait was there just a new update (for browsers), lol
I like that as @Kaemmelot suggested overviews stay on the last tab used, And I got to experiment with some bigger troop counts seems resource management is much better or just the fact that I used more troops did the trick?

Though i found one thing that I overlooked:
There is only space for 4 digits in the unit number box. If I enter lets say 10'000 somewhere the last "0" gets cut off and other numbers arent visible at all. Maybe a bit smaller font or slightly bigger boxes? I'm not sure if its due to my resolution/browser setting though.
6a3c30dd33.jpg
Value entered there is 10'000

kropovs

Noticed that paladin and nobleman column being removed in the "Villages>units" screen. The pally column is not really necessary. but finding stray nobles in 500+ villages can be a pain. I dont really see a reason why it should be removed. For me the village name column is so wide it even with max village name length there is plenty of space left, imo.

DeletedUser7524

When you now add groups to the mass minting, you could also show the capacity of the warehouse in the background like in overview->production (just as percent, without the max amount).
For example:
1.jpg

instead of
2.jpg

Would be helpful to see full resources without going to overview->production.

Then someone got something wrong in the overviews:
The active village buttons are missing under Incoming->Target Village (this is important though!)
and commands->target village (this is not so important, but would be nice when self-attacking or supporting).
And it shows wrong when others attack you:
3.jpg

That's not my village!
In origin village (and target village once added) there has to be a decision if this is an own village.

Scout reports:
When I see the scout reports of other tribe mates, I see an arrow to the right, which brings me to my own reports. It would be nice if I could switch between the reports of this village or if no arrows are shown. This current behavior is strange.

And when canceling the attack:
It seems the global attack counter (in the middle and the bottom of the map) isn't updated correctly. It still shows one attack even though it was canceled. I guess this could be a known issue.

I couldn't test the refreshing of the noblemen yet, but I like the idea of this update. Just needs a few improvements.