DeletedUser40

Please provide us with your feedback here.

Latest update: 1.60

Update

Version 1.60

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

All beta realms have been updated with version 1.60. This version brings a few community requests from the past and some bug fixes.

New Feature

• Spy reports information is now automatically shared reports with tribe members.
  • Now it is possible to set the active village from the overviews.
  • Players can use filters in the mass mint overview.

Improvements

• Improved the refreshing of number of noblemen to a more efficient way.

Bug Fixes

• In some rare cases, the game could freeze upon concluding a recruitment.
  • Mass minting coins now correctly updates the resources displayed.
  • Supporting troops from barbarian villages are now fully and correctly removed.
  • Removed some cryptic errors from the game.
  • The icon for banned players now disappears properly after the ban has been lifted.
  • Corrected the current coop calculation in the account.
  • Improved some display elements and translations.

Previous updates:

Update

Version 1.59

On June 30th, all beta realms have been updated with version 1.59. This version contains some bug fixes.

Bug Fixes

• In some cases, villages had no coordinates and did not appear on the map. These occurrences have been resolved.
  • Unit losses are now always correctly displayed in reports.
  • Relocating the Paladin using a Tactician will now display the correct time.
  • In very rare cases, players were unable to create market offers. This has been fixed.
  • The Units Overview will now update correctly even when switching between villages rapidly.
  • The Timeline now always properly displays running Second Village tasks.
  • Smart Tips will no longer obscure in-game notifications.
  • Achievement points will no longer differ in different screens.
  • In rare cases, a third Coop slot appeared in the Coop Screen. This will no longer happen.
  • Typos and text errors have been fixed in various aspects of the game.

Update

Version 1.58

All beta realms have been updated with version 1.58. This version contains some very useful game improvements as well as some bug fixes.

Improvements

• The Tribe Skill 'Strength in Numbers' now displays gained slots with the next level in a format which is easier to read for players.

strength_in_numbers.jpg

• The Overview Screen will now remember the last used tab. Opening the Overview Screen the next time, will display last used tab instead of the previous default.
  • A useful tooltip for boosted Provisions has been added to the Overview Screen.

Bug Fixes

• There have been some animation issues while using Microsoft Edge. These have been resolved.
  • The Night Bonus information will be triggered properly when applicable, even if attacks run for more than 24 hours.
  • When switching between support reports and reports of withdrawn support units, the icons and colors will no longer get mixed up.
  • When an errand is finished, the corresponding icon is now properly displayed on the map.
  • When switching tabs in your Overview Screen while villages are loading, will no longer cause the progress bar to be incorrect.
  • The Units Overview will no longer sorty by owned units if the 'Own' filter is disabled.
  • Quest indicators are no longer shown for corresponding quest if the requirements have been met in another village already (e.g. a specific building level).
  • The Statue Screen will now properly update when your Paladin has been defeated.
  • The number indicating owned items of any given type is now shown again in your Inventory.
  • Mass minted coins now properly count towards the 'Weight of Education' quest goal.
  • When a Tribe Member is banned, the Tribe Leader can see this again. Banned player will be indicated with a lock icon.
  • Shared reports now always display the correct battle outcome.

Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.

Sincerely,
The Tribal Wars 2 Team

Update

Version 1.57

Today, on the 8th of June all beta realms have been updated with version 1.57. This version includes a wide range of bugfixes as well as preparations for a new feature coming very soon: mass recruiting.

Mass recruiting will easily allow you to recruit huge armies with only a few buttons. We hope you enjoy this feature and that it will allow you to make your gameplay even more efficient! As mentioned version 1.57 will only lay some foundations for this feature. The feature itself will be activated with the next version. We currently plan to roll out the next version on the 9th of June. Please be aware that this date is subject to change.

Bug Fixes

• We removed a bug which could lead to freezing the game
  • The quest "Blue Blood Nobleman" now properly links to the academy instead of the barracks
  • The technology progress bar is now properly updated when switching between villages
  • Restarting after being nobled now properly resets the quests
  • It is no longer possible to click the donate button if the minimum amount of resources isn't reached
  • Being invited from a player that was deleted no longer prohibits receiving invitations from other users
  • The countermeasures in the tavern are now ordered by their level requirement again
  • It is no longer possible to invite two players for one coop slot. Now only one player per slot can be invited
  • Under special conditions it was possible that after an attack both attacker and defender had surviving units. This should not longer be possible
  • Barbarian villages now show a proper tool-tip in battle reports, instead of a cryptic error message
  • Logging into an account that is banned will now show a proper error message to the coop partner
  • It is no longer possible to add achievements you do not own to your profile

Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.

Sincerely,
The Tribal Wars 2 Team

Update

Version 1.56

On Thursday, May 26th all Beta realms have been updated with version 1.56. This version will tackle the Coop issues raised by the community. New restrictions to the Coop feature will prevent players from single-handedly playing multiple accounts as this was never the intention of the feature. Coop is very important to us as this is our take to allow you to play together with your friends. However, Coop should also not be a feature which allows players to legally bypass our game rules. Read on for more information about this change.

Improvements

• Due to popular demand we have restricted the maximum amount of accounts a player has access to. Players will now only be able to play their own account and up to 9 additional Coop accounts. If a player has reached this limit, he can also not be invited as Coop partner until he or she drops under the limit again. This change is not retroactive, so players who have already breached this new limit can still access more than 10 accounts in total, however will not be able to accept new Coop invites before being unter the new limit.
  • Furthermore, we have tackled an ongoing issue that players could potentially grow more than simply their own account. This has been frowned upon in very large areas of our community. Your voices have been heard and we will restrict the possibility to mint coins to the account owner only. This means that Coop partners can no longer mint coins. But they can still recruit Noblemen and conquer villages up to the Noble limit generated by the account owner.

Bug Fixes

• When the Wall is demolished while being upgraded, the building level is updated accordingly in the building queue.
  • An active Prosperity boost will no longer trigger the display of individual resource bossts in your Global and Information.
  • Several Spy commands can no longer be sent by clicking the 'Send' button in quick succession.
  • Instantly recruiting your Paladin will now correctly remove the recruitment order from your Timeline.
  • Supporting units will no longer switch their weapons when the effect is triggered by corresponding Countermeasure. Only units which belong to given village will switch their weapons as intended.
  • The icon for Spies is now correctly displayed in your overviews.
  • Clicking the reward link in your report of an invited player who has reached 200 points will now take you to your Inventory instead of the Shop.

Sincerely,
The Tribal Wars 2 Team

Update

Version 1.55

On Thursday, May 12th all Beta realms have been updated with version 1.55.

Bug Fixes

• Ignored attacks on a village are no longer ignored when this village has changed the owner.
  • Player names are displayed in the overviews again.
  • Mass donation and mass minting now always works properly for acounts with over 500 villages.
  • When attacking a barbarian village with a Deceiver, the travel times are now displayed correctly.
  • If a defender has no units in the village that has been attacked, the battle report will no longer state that no information about defending units could be gathered because none survived. The report will show that the defender had no troops instead.
  • When finishing a building instantly in your building queue, other building orders in your queue will no longer show incorrect times.
  • Modifiers in battle reports now always show the correct value.
  • The hotkey list no longer shows duplicate entries.
  • 'Domination' and 'Intense Training' are now both properly calculated in the unit info screen.

Sincerely,
The Tribal Wars 2 Team

Update

Version 1.54

On Thursday, April 28th all Beta realms have been updated with version 1.54.

Bug Fixes

• The Spies are now always correctly updated in your Tavern once they have deceased.
  • The Combined Overview now display your Wall, Farm and Barracks in their correct columns.
  • Clicking the 'Show related screen' button in any quest will now always take you to the corresponding screen.
  • Spy commands are now properly removed from the village info as soon as they have been completed.
  • When entering a value for the Instant Trade function, this value will be properly displayed.
  • Tooltips in the Send Army Screen are no longer partially hidden behind that window.
  • Achievements no longer appear double.
  • Selecting more than one unit status in the Unit Overview will no longer break the layout.
  • When you have the village info open while your village is being nobled, you will no longer get a misleading error message.
  • The button functionality is no longer reversed when clicking the Mass Building button a few times in quick succession.

Sincerely,
The Tribal Wars 2 Team

Update

Version 1.53

On Friday, April 22th all Beta realms will be updated with version 1.53. With this version we have squashed some more bugs in the game. Thanks for all your reports!

Bug Fixes

• There still had been an issue with attacks not arriving in the correct order at times. This has been resolved now.
  • You can no longer enter too long Province names which cannot be saved anymore.
  • The warning that pops up when attempting to attack your own supporting troops now displays the correct units.
  • Some misaligned unit icons have been realigned.
  • Long Tribe names will no longer break the layout of the diplomacy screen.
  • Long Tribe names will no longer break the list of conversation attendees.
  • The effect info for 'Wagons' now correctly displays the values for the Resource Deposit.

Sincerely,
The Tribal Wars 2 Team

Update

Version 1.52

On Monday, April 18th all Beta realms have been updated with version 1.52. This version contains a very helpful community request. You can now use a new report filter to exclude Barbarian reports. This version also contains multiple bug fixes.

Improvements

• Due to popular demand we have removed the detailed popup in the Mass Building Screen as it didn't help with making decisions. The Mass Building Screen is basically a macro tool which should not get cluttered with too detailed information.
  • This has been requested by a lot of players. We have added a report filter which lets you filter for reports versus players only. This way you can exclude all Barbarian reports. Thanks for this awesome community request!
  • Player, Village, Province and Tribe Names have been restricted. Special characters that are confusing or breaking the layout are no longer allowed.

Bug Fixes

• A very login issue has been resolved.
  • The game will no longer get stuck on the loading screen.
  • The game sometimes crashed when sorting the Overview Screen. This has been resolved.
  • The time a recruitment order for a Spy is completed will now be shown correctly for each Spy in the queue.
  • Siege weapons are now properly affected by the Medicus as well.
  • The Resource Deposit will now properly trigger an info popup when your Warehouse is full while collecting the reward of an errand.
  • In rare cases players were unable to confirm their email address. This issue has been resolved.
  • The village coordinates are back in the overview screens.
  • The reroll button in your Resoucre Deposit will no longer be active when you have reached your daily limit.
  • The amount of special units now correctly updates when switching between villages.
  • Recruitment cost reductions affected by the Order chosen are now properly applied.
  • The Tribe Profile will no longer be completely empty when joining a new Tribe.
  • Time indicators in your queues are now showing the correct colors.
  • You can no longer lose more units than the amount that has been involved in the battle.
  • You can now properly choose two different unit types for the Switch Weapons countermeasure again.
  • When a command to relocate units is canceled it will now be properly displayed as returning command on the map.
  • Cancelling the relocation of your Paladin now displays the correct icon on the map.
  • The music played for outgoing attacks is now the correct track again.

Sincerely,
The Tribal Wars 2 Team

Update

Version 1.50

On Friday, April 8th all Beta realms will be updated with version 1.51. In this version we have squashed multiple bugs.

Bug Fixes

• Espionage and returning espionage commands are now properly named in the village info.
  • Filters used in your overviews are now properly applied to all villages in the list.
  • Village names can no longer be empty by using only spaces.
  • Sometimes, when restarting on a realm, players were put in the middle of the map. This issue has been resolved.
  • Villages can now be properly sorted by resources again.
  • Switching pages in your Mass Building Screen now properly updates the villages in the list.
  • A smart tip reminding you about errands in your Resource Deposit will no longer appear when your daily limit has been reached already.
  • You can no longer enter higher unit amounts in your Barracks than you can actually recruit.
  • When you want to instantly recruit units in your queue, the confirmation pop-up will now disappear as soon as the recruitment order is finished and you didn't confirm the instant recruitment.
  • The column icons in your Mass Building Screen are no longer wrapped in grey boxes.

Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread [LINK TO DISCUSSION THREAD].

Sincerely,
The Tribal Wars 2 Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117

Was this problem solved by this update (and not listed in 1.51 info)?
It's screen from pl server, but you should easily understand what the problem is... Commands overview:
0yBrEla.png

DeletedUser117

And you should add coords next to the name of the village, because sorting is not working when you have same names for many villages.

DeletedUser40

Please provide us with your feedback for the latest version, 1.52.

DeletedUser177

I always named my village name '001.01' , '010.08' ,...
Now this isn't possible anymore? And why is that?
Can someone tell me what caracters i may use or do i have to search them?

Player, Village, Province and Tribe Names have been restricted. Special characters that are confusing or breaking the layout are no longer allowed.

I can't use numbers too? Is a number confusing?

DeletedUser40

This will be reverted and fixed.

Update 1.53 has been announced. Please provide us with your feedback here.

DeletedUser40

Version 1.55 have hit the beta servers. Please provide us with your feedback here.

DeletedUser40

Version 1.56 have hit the beta servers. Please provide us with your feedback here.

DeletedUser7524

I like, that there are new rules for coop playing.
But I'm not sure if it affects the "legal" use of this feature too much. When the account owner is in holidays for a few weeks, the account falls extremly behind, because the coop cannot mint coins. I don't know if I like this, even though it cleary stops misuse.
Maybe a timeout would be nicer, so when the owner logged in, the coop can mint coins for 3 days. After that coin minting is blocked until the next login.

Also I thought about what I miss here. What about pushing the tribe with the ressources, that the coop cannot spend in coins anymore? There is no other use left, so these accounts will start pushing the tribe.
And another thing I miss: After 6 weeks without a real account login, the coops should be removed from the account, so the account can get grey. Or 8 weeks? But I think this is really important!

At least I'm happy that something changes in these rules. Hope someone thinks about these ideas.

kropovs

Version 1.56
I understand that this will prevent growing dead accounts, but it does hurt the co-op for people. I was just looking after an acc where the owner was on away for a week. bit troublesome not to be able to mint coins... but i guess i prefer this than all the mess with co-ops.

And someone posted before me. same thing..
Completely agree to @Kaemmelot . might be some problems with res pushing, but since people will prolly just try noble them out now, it might not be that big of an issue.
But in my opinion 6-8 weeks is a bit too much, but that's just my opinion

kobbetje

Very good, but still a problem with the players who play as co-op on more then 1 account. Co-op should be limitted to 5 for every one

DeletedUser7524

Thanks Liam :)
Co-op should be limitted to 5 for every one
I think everyone has a different opinion on this. But I think many of the accounts that have many coops are the most active players. This doesn't automatic imply, that they misuse this feature.
I think there might be a reason for the current number and it is a good start. I'm looking forward for what happens, when these rules are applied on the normal game servers. At least this part about the maximum of coops will be proven or disproven to be right when it is really used.
I wait until then, I cannot really comment this now.

At the moment the other rules (including the second rule in the announcement) are more important than changing the maximum of coops. Do you agree?

BTW: why did you quote the other posts?

kropovs

I find it that the people that sometimes are stuck with the most co-ops are the leaders of the tribe, not necessarily because they want them but because players "trust" them.
Generally I dont really think the number of co-ops is what makes the abusing, people can abuse them with having 2-3 co-ops, any more is getting too much maintenance to be effective.

kropovs

Also, early game when warehouses are small, being able to mint coins as co-op is a nice thing. Sadly I cant come up with a solution to stop that without hurting the player without coding a lot of conditions.

DeletedUser40

Version 1.57 have hit the beta realms.
Please provide us with your feedback here.

kropovs

Sweet... People will be so happy to see this.
From the first look it looks nice, no way for me to check all units at the moment (zerks and trebs) as I dont have the HoH built. There is one thing (though i dont know how doable is that for coding) that i might like better would be >>>
As far as I understand now if I have set it for 1000 LC and 1000 MA it will use all the resources for LC and them MA. Maybe it would be good if it tried to look at resources. If I dont have enough res to build all 1000 LC it will use up all iron and wont build any MA which leaves me with lots of wood. Would it be possible to look at the resource usage/balancing somehow? Or maybe just try to go for smaller batches at a time like if i have 1000 LC and 1000 MA set up it would build 100 LC then 100 MA > 100 LC >100 MA > etc till it runs out of something.

One more thing. though not that important and might be just my personal preference. Maybe the units filter (def units and off units) maybe it should go along with the set groups. just like the unit amounts get saved for each group. Though I think most people will leave both on at all times.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7524

okay, let's write some feedback then :)
I didn't had that much time to test (and too few villages to test multiple sites:( ) but I already got a lot of things.

First of all I like this feature, it is really helpful and it would be even greater if I could switch an option to recruit the units more evenly (is this the right word?) as @kropovs said. I cannot see the ressources there, so this would help me to recruit units better depending on the ressources. But this could be a problem for development... depends on the idea, how this should be done.

I got one big thing I would like to see different:
It seems there is space left and the unit info buttons could be even smaller. I would therefore like to see some things added from the villages->units screen and I would also remove this previous screen, because it's useless afterwards. The spies and countermeasures could easily be integrated in the new screen and you could recruit spies there. Also the units within the hospital could be shown there too. And if there is space left after these changes: The recruitment queue would also be nice to see. But the queue is the last important thing, the other two are more important.
And as I said, remove the villages->units screen afterwards, its last use are the spies and countermeasures. The queu is shown in villages->combined and the units can be seen in this new screen.

Then smaller points I would change:
  • When I open the unit info from within this recruitement screen and close it afterwards, why don't I get back to the recruitment screen? That's anoying.
  • When I type in units and remove them by removing this unit class they still get recruited. I like it that they are not deleted when I hide them this way, but they clearly shouldn't be recruited when I cannot see them. Can you tell me what I recruit when I click recruit here? No you can't ;)
screen1.jpg

• Addition to my idea above about space: Why does it show the filter "own"? What else should be there? "In village"? I would remove this coulmn and add it to the description of the on/off button (Edit: It is already there, so why the column?). This would cause more space for my ideas above.
  • The new unit statues (when mass recruit is disabled) are so great and helpful. But their sorting is a bit crappy. Look at this:
sorting.jpg
sorting2.jpg

The first sorting is completly confusing and not intuitive. I also don't like the second (the sorting is the same, but it shows different things). I would think it sorts by what I see and if I see more than just one value, it should sort by the top value I can see in each row (so by the green values in the last example). Also imagine green and blue values in this case. You cannot always sort by the black values.​
  • Then I saw this mistake:
attacking_back.jpg

I guess also being supported, being attacked and so on has a broken tooltip, but I didn't try yet.​
  • A really small thing, but I couldn't stop thinking about the idea: When you got only one filter (own or in village) you can remove it and "available" is activated automatically. You shouldn't be able to remove the last filter. And this behavior is strange... Doesn't feel right.
  • A last point: When pressing Q or W and my screen is already open, why doesn't it deactivate these features and shows me the screen with inactive mass feature? I understand why it should switch to on when the screen is closed, but when it's already open?
I really hope there will be a few of these changes before the feature goes "online" for other markets. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser7524

Addition:
These all look like dummies...
attacked.jpg attacking.jpg attacking_back.jpg supported.jpg supporting.jpg supporting_back.jpg

EDIT: And another idea. I would like to see if the 3 numbers are different (so if there are units missing or extra in a village). I would suggest to make the blue and green numbers grey if they are the same as the black number. So green and blue would highlight only important rows and it's a lot easier to read.