DeletedUser40

Please give us your feedback about the closing of world Experior, Expertus and Rudimentum.

Spiritus

Serf
So you saying the requierments have been meet? cuz I don't like the idea of the world closing with a tribe who mostly been massrecruiting their way to the top.... should count it from the dominant top 40 in a tribe as there is no limit.

Aethelhelm

What exactly is meant by "closing the worlds"? As in no one can play anymore or as in no new accounts can be made?
Also what is the point of those rewards if the worlds are closing?

DeletedUser1625

Closing the world would mean ending it and declaring a tribe the winner of that world. In Rudimentium it would be the Wandering Kings, its been pretty one sided here for a very long time. In Expertus it would be Lords of Battle, although this world would be a bit more complex as ZAR will not be happy about that I'd imagine. As for Experior I have no idea where this world is at, last time I checked I think there was a few top tribes but that was a while ago.

Thus
Rudimentium - The world is done pretty much, anyone who thinks that they can fight us are welcome to volunteer.
Expertus - Toss up between declaring LOB the sole winner or also including ZAR as winners, maybe the solution here would be to declare the active players of both tribes the victors?
Experior - No clue.

Hope that helps you guys to figure something out!

Aethelhelm

If that's the case then I object to it. The war is far from over on Expertus. ZAR doesn't seem to be growing that much and LOB is being eaten alive by us(7th Legion). Then there is ODT which, while a small tribe, has been holding out against LOB for a long time now.

Spiritus

Serf
Yeah LOB won't stop growing tho this is why I think only the top 40 or so players should count toward the endgame and not the whole tribe like the original TW as with the no limit this game might be unfairly won 140 members will take time to turn the tide of to reduce their growing speed to backward rather than forward.

DeletedUser1625

I guess things aren't so two sided as I thought in Expertus, maybe I should have stayed playing there rather than quitting after I hit rank 1 lol.
Ahwell, as long as Rudimentium ends soon I'll be happy, gonna take #1 on EN world 10 eventually I've decided. So that will be 3 worlds I've done it on when I achieve that.

DeletedUser40

What exactly is meant by "closing the worlds"? As in no one can play anymore or as in no new accounts can be made?
Also what is the point of those rewards if the worlds are closing?
Closing the world would mean ending it and declaring a tribe the winner of that world.

As it seems, the actual announcement of this world closing topic was not read.
We will only close the registration to the world on monday. We will NOT be closing the worlds down at this stage.
The worlds will still continue until they are over.

But it certainly do not make sense to allow new players to join on such old worlds. They don't stand any chance of getting into the world.

Spiritus

Serf
I was looking at the announcment but didn't find anything that would answer that question.... only prize and such. In any case I'm glad this does not mean the world is shutting down.

DeletedUser40

Well, the first sentence in the announcement is:
The time has come to close the world Experior, Expertus and Rudimentum for new registrations.

Anyway. Glad we cleared it up! :)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

DeletedUser1625

Ahhh damn, I didn't actually see the announcement, good to know that we won't have to fight an uphill battle with new players joining to achieve 100% domination
So for now the only way you'll let us win is too get 100% control of player villages?

DeletedUser40

Ahhh damn, I didn't actually see the announcement, good to know that we won't have to fight an uphill battle with new players joining to achieve 100% domination
So for now the only way you'll let us win is too get 100% control of player villages?

It will not be until you control 100% - but it will be a significant number though.
We are unsure what the end number will be.
This is the first time of us doing this, so we will monitor the servers and keep an eye on the development of the worlds.

DeletedUser1625

Quick Question, will the crowns we earn only be redeemable on the Beta Servers? Because while I will continue playing on the new speed world, I have no intention of using crowns on the beta server but I am looking to join in on the next EN world starting up.

DeletedUser1625

So the answer is no the crowns are not transferable.
That sucks pretty bad :/

DeletedUser2884

might play this more then the en servers now that world speed has been put on this!