Feedback Changelog 0.34.0

DeletedUser738

i didnt look at spys and what changes you make to then but i see the change in the icons and that is really nice... smaller and we can see time and if the preset is going to attack or is coming to the village in that point and much others congrats

DeletedUser688

destroyer;n 6918 said:
i didn't look at spys and what changes you make to then but i see the change in the icons and that is really nice... smaller and we can see time and if the preset is going to attack or is coming to the village in that point and much others congrats
I just got my first spy reports.. nothing changed (at least nothing visual)

ketjatekos

Squire
For me new spy reports do not show anything. Just a black window :/ I try clear the chatch again :/

Edit: Yeah a second clearing solved the problem

DeletedUser720

Thankyou a lot for the smaller icons. Did you happen to fix the nobles not refreshing by themselves?
It is good to see all the other bugs fixed :) Thanks.

DeletedUser831

Can finally see my own village instead of just a mass of icons :p

DeletedUser471

Attacking / Icons = Does not look like yours :confused:
ltZJbFp.png

DeletedUser688

Azrael, clear your cache. Looks like you've still old graphics in your's browser cache.

DeletedUser260

Preto;n7030 said:
Azrael, clear your cache. Looks like you've still old graphics in your's browser cache.
I too had this issue my first login; clearing the cache resolved it. So that is the way to do it.

DeletedUser5

It's really mandatory at the moment to clear your cache after an update. As stated in the Changelog, at the bottom:
Don't forget to clear your cache to avoid weird display issues. ;)

DeletedUser887

I'd say - Work on colors. Interface blends too much with with game elements that creates lots of confusion until you learn where to perform which action and what does the elements actually represent.