Faster way to enter buildings

DeletedUser310

Hello everyone.
I was thinking about the possibility of having a faster way to access the buildings menu.
For example, if you are on the map, you must perform 3 different actions in order to access the menu of a building:
1. Back to the village;
2.Select the building;
3. Open the menu.
This is particularly tedious and impractical. One idea would be to implement a bar similar to the units one, where are shown the buildings and their level. You enter in their menu simply by clicking the icon, similar to what happens for recruitment. In general it would be a replacement of the old option to disable the graphical visualization of the village.
Waiting for feedback.

DeletedUser123

If you click on an empty building slot from anywhere it will open the headquarters window for you.

DeletedUser310

1. From the building slot I can only upgrade the building level. I want instead to enter the building menu, like the Tavern to recruit spy ,the Rally Point to manage the presets, and so on.
2. If my build queue is full, I can't anyway open the upgrade menù.

DeletedUser80

I think that isn´t necessary. You have some options to enter the building menu.

DeletedUser1620

From the map view, it is very cumbersome to get into certain buildings. I completely agree, especially the Market and Tavern. You have to enter the village and then enter the building. Sometimes due to TW2's network congestion entering a village causes multiple timeouts. All you want to do is ship resources or recreate a spy, you're stuck in a silly loop.

All the person has asked was a faster way to enter buildings such as the Tavern and Market that do not appear on the map in any way.. Not how to enter the Headquarters as was replied twice. You rejected his feature request without even taking the time to understand what it is they wanted :)

DeletedUser310

Thank you TheCrustyOne.
I was just wondering if I'm stupid or if they have not understood.

DeletedUser2200

I don't understand why has this idea been rejected. In my opinion it would help a lot and make game more user-friendly.