Forwarded Farming and Battle reports

DeletedUser2030

Would it be possible to get an "attack again with same troops" button on the battle report? I am trying to think of way to streamline farming. The presets is nice but is a great deal of clicking all over the screen. If I have an "attack again same troops" button, it would be a matter of hitting that, confirming attack, and moving to next report. Farm assistant style (presets) is fine when you have only a handful of villages. I can not envision farming an empire (>50) in that way.

DeletedUser894

Ohh i just added that as an idea to the villa management post! I so agree.

DeletedUser1167

guys, we have it already. I use it from the beginning. It's the 2 swords on the bottom of the report

DeletedUser894

No Luck, thats *attack again* you have to fill out the troops to send, doesn't offer a preset. What we are talking about is *attack with the same troops* which would automatically fill in the troops you sent before.

There's plenty of room for another icon to do this.......

DeletedUser1167

it fills in the same troops you attacked before, so it's attack with the same troops. at least by me.

DeletedUser894

Hmm it doesnt for me....

Interesting i went and tested it again. On Expertus it does fill in the troops (how the hell did i miss that) but on other worlds it doesn't..... Will have to check this out further.

DeletedUser894

Ok i got that completely wrong.... goes hide head in shame.... I was trying it when i didnt have the troops in villa to send so of course it werent filling them out. Think i will go enquire about a brain transplant..... DOH! :eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser2030

LuCkIsNoExCuSe;n21398 said:
it fills in the same troops you attacked before, so it's attack with the same troops. at least by me.

Okay, so I am in the same boat with Zaen... overzealous farming. Of course I don't try to do these things until after I have sent out all the farmers.

NEW REQUEST
Would it be possible to have the reports advance with an arrow key press instead of a mouse click?

I found if I size the windows just right I can get the "attack again" and subsequent confirm "attack" buttons to (almost) overlap. So this is VERY efficient to send farmers. The slow part is clicking the next report arrow at the top of the screen. Anyway to make this a little less cumbersome would be much appreciated.
- on this note - a pop up saying (your out of troops dummy... would be nice)
- also is it possible to filter reports specific to village (having only one village still, I can't test this).

DeletedUser80

Please create for a new idea or suggestion a new thread. Thank you.