Farm rule

DeletedUser924

When i conquered my last target i was checking for faith in the reports. I found 100 then it reduced to 50 thus i got the church.
But i also noticed it said farm rule (100%) I've checked all my recent reports ever person i've attacked has had farm rule 100 percent. so what is the farm rule and when is it less than 100%? Is there some building i can cat to lower this or is it controlled by something else. If i am attacked will i have this 100% farm rule or is there something that i might do that would lower it that i would wish to avoid doing?

DeletedUser1993

same here
also there something else which i think is related
when you click the units icon, you can see one more field on the screen - Supplied units. it's right next to the defense multiplier.
those two have been appearing and disappearing frequently over the last month probably. it seems the devs are regulalry making some small changes to the game, without those being considered a significant upgrade, as the version usually stays the same
if someone would care to explain what those features are, it would be great

edit: those features are missing on another server, and yet the game version is the same - 1.5.0.

DeletedUser924

I know with the supplied units there is a feature that is there but not support to be active that limits support to 91K all excess is not supposed to fight thus the ability to send the back from the farm screen. But they have come and commented that this is not suppose to be an active feature.