FAQ & Answers (read before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser123

Dear community,

Here you can find answer to frequently asked questions (also know as FAQ).

Hint: Use your browsers key word finding function to find your answers faster (example: Ctrl+F for Firefox)

Q: When do inactive players/villages become barbarian/abandoned villages?
A: Villages of the inactive players become barbarian/abandoned villages after 30 days of inactivity.

Definition of inactivity: not logging in for 30 days, if a player logs in and does nothing that counts as if he/she is active and the timer resets.

Q: What are the settings of the world I am playing on? (speed, unit speed, etc.)
A: You can view a table with settings for each world by clicking on the following link: World settings

Q: Can I play on the same computer and/or connection with my brother, friend, father...?
A: It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her own account. The only exception is built-in co-op system, however these players will have restrictions.

Please visit the Game Rules topic (Game Rules), first and seventh rule will explain you some examples of what you can and can not do.

Q: Where can I find the battle simulator?
A: There is no battle simulator for TW2.

Please note that using third party simulators is at your own risk as they might not be accurate which might lead to unwanted troops loss.

Q: I am going on a holiday and I am not going to be able to play my account, what can I do?
A: Unfortunately there is nothing you can do right now until the built in co-op system is activated (follow the update notes in the announcements forum to find out when it will be activated). As already stated in the Game Rules it is forbidden to give your password to another player, attempting to override this system will result in punishment.

Q: I am trying to play TW2 on my android mobile browser. Why is everything not working?
A: Tribal Wars 2 is not supported in mobile browsers, however there will be specialized applications for iOS and Android in the near future (there is no accurate date). Please follow the announcements section to find out when the apps are published.

• Android version is now available in Beta mode. You can apply for the android app on the international forums.

Q: How do I leave the tribe if I am the founder and only one in the tribe?
A: Steps to leave/disband the tribe when you are the only member/founder:

1. Go to the tribes main window by clicking on a tribe button in the lower menu of the game.
H7f2acn.png

2. You will see a little gear in the upper right corner of the tribe windows you previously opened, click on it.
rnKHewH.png

3. Enter you tribes name in the text box next to the "Disband tribe"
9L1HwDt.png

4. Click Disband button & Confirm

Q: I can't find server time anywhere on the screen, where is it?
A: It is displayed at the right corner at the bottom of your screen.

Q: When will a new world open?
A: Unfortunately we cannot give you a satisfactory answer about the opening of new worlds. We can tell you that a world is won when a tribe has 80% of the amount of villages of the top 10 tribes, which means the world will be closed after a little while. On the beta-server we will not have multiple worlds open at the same time. A few days before a new world opens, we will let you know on this forum or by sending a newsletter. So make sure you keep an eye on the forum to look for the announcement!

This post may be edited anytime when there is a lot of similar questions to provide you with all the information needed in one place.

Thank you for playing Tribal Wars 2 and see you on the battlefield,
Tribal Wars 2 Beta Support Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser123

Church vs. Catapults

To demolish a church from level 1 to level 0 takes 500 catapults.

ZY4c06R.png

To demolish a church from level 2 to level 1 takes 500 catapults.

zkKthsj.png

To demolish a church from level 2 to level 0 takes 1200 catapults.

oVxpAwr.png

Demolishing a church from level 3 to level 0 is virtually impossible as you can't recruit enough other troops to win a fight.

It takes 500 catapults to demolish one level from any current level and that it takes 1200 catapults to demolish two levels from any current level.

DeletedUser80

Hey Guys,
for any Questions about the new forum software, please read first the "Help"-site. You'll found it at the bottom on the right or by clicking this Link.

Sincerely,
Your Team

Status
Not open for further replies.