Rejected enchanced gameplay

DeletedUser64

Hello,

I got an idea. I saw an idea of someone who thought about others troops seeing incoming, now I worked this idea further out in my head.

I think it's funny you could make a city of your village in a quest and build your city further out,
you must build houses etc, then more and more people come to your village as immigrants.
You can recruit troops of the stronger ones.
The weaker people are for the field work and market work etc. (Yes the immigrants points are randomized).
There could come spies too to your village whic you can see, but they don't look like spies.
You could make shipyards where you could make really big ships and go to other far world parts easily with troops.
You got islands where you can go to and make colonies of it.
You then can conquer sort of the world.
If someone comes into your city you see it.
You could make more detailled maps.
Sometimes if someone tries to attack you there are some people in the field.
Some are taken with the enemies and some come to tell about it.

(Yes it's not clear yet, but it will be later.)

Greetings,
king-ceetje

DeletedUser112

I think that's some things from grepolis :)

Ships, islands etc.

DeletedUser14

We must know this game, rather than invent a million other.
Besides, it is similar to grepolis

DeletedUser64

I know and we could make it even enchand if we know more about this game. This was an idea for the future.

DeletedUser3

Developing a village in more detail is a great idea, and definitely something to think about. Please consider though, that this "mini game" within the game could become very tedious if you own 20 villages, and must develop each individually. Thank you for your suggestions.

DeletedUser64

Yes. That's right. It was an idea, but maybe not too handy with 20 villages.