Empty loot bug back since 1.0.8

DeletedUser997

Hi,

I've been noticing a significant amount of empty loot attacks since at least 16:17:35 today (might be occurring earlier, but that's the first I've been noticing it *a lot*)

At first I thought it could be bad luck, but about 20+ empty attacks over the course of an hour seemed fishy, so I decided to attack one of them "empty loot" villages several times.

The attacks are roughly 1 hour apart (16:37, 17:28 and 19:22). and the attacks keep on coming in empty. This seems to be more then just a coincidence.

Greetz,
Nightlord

DeletedUser1028

Same here, villages I would normally plunder every 24 min and gain approx 100 loot are now all coming back empty, as are almost all plunders. This is on the En server since the 1.0.8 update

DeletedUser905

This is beta forum ;) But problem is on both servers. I've got some resources from several barbs, but now it feels like barbs stopped producing resource.

DeletedUser1663

This doesn't really look like a bug, more a "feature". With the automatic upgrades of the buildings at certain levels, now the bunker etc. are activated in the warehouse, so, barbarian villages now also hide goods. Thus, if the amount in the warehouse is below the hidden goods maximum you won't get anything.

Further, it looks like the villages upgrade when there's enough goods at certain times, using up the goods, which puts it back under the limit so nothing can be looted.

This new "feature" however, negates the use of barbarian villages and appears to be an unwanted sideeffect (at least, unwanted by me)

NO MORE HIDING GOODS IN BARBARIAN VILLAGES PLEASE!

Barbiearian

Squire
well - the bunker shouldn't make any difference - i.e. if the city is protecting 2K res - that is always there - so anything extra is ready to be plundered - no different than if there was no bunker - and, the barbarian villages have always been upgrading themselves - so not sure thats what it is - but, of course, you could be spot on - I'm just thinking out loud :)

One thing's for sure - something like this should be announced if its not a bug - not left to people scratching their heads wondering whats gone wrong etc.

DeletedUser1663

I checked it by spying right after attacking, and the hiding is in effect. And, you are right that you should be able to plunder anything more than that, but, if the village is using up resources and gets back under the limit..... Which is what it looks like to me, but, am not sure ofcourse. But, whatever the cause, barbarian villages are there to be plundered, not to not give any resources!

DeletedUser1028

I have constantly plunder a village 5 times in the past four hours using 5 axe fighters for each trip, and returned with nothing every time.

DeletedUser1028

and it is just about the same with all forty different attacks, cant tell me all forty are hiding same amount and all upgrading at the same time

DeletedUser1028

Beta world 1 seems to be behaving since the second 1.0.8 update this evening, maybe the second update needs to be applied to En server

DeletedUser1028

Look at the report times, Beta World 1, over 6k rez spotted 20min after a zero plunder

Image1EnWorld.jpg

DeletedUser1665

I'm getting the same problem too. As are many in my Tribe :(

DeletedUser1028

12 hours later and still not getting any rez from plundering barbarians. This issue should at least of been noted and prioritised.

Barbiearian

Squire
I had a response on this issue.

Thank you for contacting support and reporting this issue. This is a known problem and the developers are currently working on a solution. Thank you for your patience in the meantime. A fix may be implemented within the next few updates.

The update notes are available in our forum and are posted in the following section:
http://forum.beta.tribalwars2.com/forum/main-category/announcements_aa

Thank you for your help and support.

Best regards,

- TyRioN BlacK -
TW2 Beta Support