Does anyone else have the same impression?

DeletedUser1346

Does anyone else feel that the TW team thought that just adding more complications would suddenly make TW2 better than TW
I'm just saying my impressions on day 1. I may change my mind later (although I doubt it)

DeletedUser905

Can you elaborate more, please. What do you mean by "adding more complications"?

DeletedUser894

Remember this is a different game, it's not meant to be the same as TW1!

DeletedUser1431

It is very similar though.

I feel that it is tribal wars with a shiny new graphic. Perhaps I will feel different later in the game, but I am not sure.

DeletedUser886

I felt like coming back home ^^ It's the same feeling like TW1. But i don't think that i will play the real worlds later, because of time and the pay crap. I would pay for automatisation features but not for the crown-features now and it would annoy me when my oponnent pay for being better. And i think the current user-interface is not quite suitable for speed-worlds. It's a little bit sluggish in general.

DeletedUser1438

I was dumb enough to buy one of those packages that was offered at the start. 200 crowns and some bonus items. I was never able to use the crowns. When I tried either nothing happened or I got an "Internal Error" message. I made two tickets on this problem, so how they fixed it?.....my 200 crowns are gone now. I cant get a reply from support.

DeletedUser886

post it in bug-forum, perhaps you will get help there

teena56arora

Hey there,
I am glad to know more about this great topic..But i don't think that i will play the real worlds later, because of time and the pay crap. I would pay for automatisation features but not for the crown-features now and it would annoy me when my oponnent pay for being better. And i think the current user-interface is not quite suitable for speed-worlds. It's a little bit sluggish in general. Thanks for sharing all that great information..

DeletedUser1530

To be very sincere, I found the play in these first days, very complicated. . . not to speak already that the call premium is much more expensive since all the functions premium are the part, and there is not militia, that yes is a pity.