Discuss: Combat strength + Army Units + Achievements

DeletedUser1036

Combat strength is to low if you attack other provinces. I don't like the grandmaster's increase+10% feature. If you are far away from your tribe you can not help.
Army units it's too slow.
Some achievements are ridiculous. You won points because you're bad player.

DeletedUser905

Dravigas;n10000 said:
what exactly do you want to say?
Combat strength can be 110% if built a lvl 3 church in the province.
To build village lvl3 you need 12k+ population free in your village. This requires farm lvl26. Even lvl1 church requires 5k population and this is farm lvl21. On top of that there would be time when you need to attack village, which is located in province you don't have church, then your units fight with 50% effectiveness. Grandmaster increases this by 10%, plus possible luck.

On the other hand there was always morale modifier in TW1, which was also decreasing units effectiveness. Personally don't see this as a big issue.

DeletedUser3

It is planned to implement features that will allow all players to attack into a province and still fight at 100% without a church. How and when this will happen will be communicated at a later date. Thank you for your thoughts.

DeletedUser1036

Sounds good. 50% combat strenght it is too little. A scale of 95%, 90%, 85%, 80% according to distance, strength of defender and upgrades it's an idea.

DeletedUser905

I don't understand what are you complaining about? This is not a new feature. In TW1 worlds with churches this is working exactly the same way. And morale modifier was also reducing attack effectiveness down like to 20% or even lower. That all is not new.

DeletedUser831

edufinn;n11823 said:
I don't understand what are you complaining about? This is not a new feature. In TW1 worlds with churches this is working exactly the same way. And morale modifier was also reducing attack effectiveness down like to 20% or even lower. That all is not new.

Ye but I always avoided church worlds on TW1 :p

DeletedUser1036

edufinn;n11823 said:

I'm not complaining and i don't play TW1. No more discussions about church.