Rejected Diplomacy - tribes icons/names as links

DeletedUser2507

Hello again! Today I have another suggestion and this time it's very simple too but it can help folks a bit. I think devs could make tribes icons/names in diplomacy tab clickable and href to tribe profile. It is small change but it can improve a little UX. :)

That's all right now. Hope you code it soon!

DeletedUser2507

For improving UX (user experience). When you are in diplomacy tab you could be able to go to tribes profile (for example to check how many members/points/villages/whatever they have) quickly without searching these tribes in search form and so on. It's simple idea but can help a bit - well it's not important and game changer but it can help as I said.

Why make icon and name as link? Because people are different and some click icon, other name to go tribe profile. It works same as blog posts - where you can read full/whole article by clicking button "Read more", thumbnail, or just simple article's title.

DeletedUser924

Yes please we need this. Lets say we want to check on the status of our allies or enemies. when i wanted to do that in TW1 i went to diplomacy page and used the link to the village. But here i have to go to the rankings and search for their name or a player. or i can find one on the map. it takes much more time just to check if they dropped or increased in points lately.

DeletedUser80

Ah now I understand what you mean, sorry :D Further opinions?