Rejected DEVS READ

DeletedUser720

I have now been playing TW2 for a couple of months, at first it was definitely playable with a fair small amount of bugs. I have noticed you keep adding more and more things, and every update there are more new bugs, more than you fix most the time which is a very small amount.
Please stop adding extras and focus on fixing bugs for now as the game is becoming very slow and almost unplayable at times.
If you keep going at the rate your going you may s well take it out of beta, spend time yourselves on fixing bugs and put it back up in beta in a few months...
Its not just me as more and more people are complaining about more and more bugs and some of it is stuff that seems like it wouldnt be hard at all, things like the resources in a scout showing 10 decimal places or what not.
Either way right now and for the passed day or 2 this game has been so slow its not even funny. I am refreshing my page every 10 minutes when im doing stuff..And cant even see my merchants in my marketplace, its not my net or my computer so must be your game..

DeletedUser905

I totally agree about the point that game became very slow after last update. I've noticed that I'm loosing connection to the game server after some time. Refresh does not help, because loading screen just gets stuck at some percentage and won't continue. So I have to go to game starting page and have to login again to the game. This make game play cumbersome and problematic. I wouldn't want to even imagine situation, when I would need to send support to my village at particular time and game stops responding. I totally agree with Reznal. I would be good decision to stop developing of new features for awhile and fix the game performance problems and critical bugs.