New Question Destroying the wall pre-fight (wave 0) #BattleCalc

Sander

Hi guys,

I am not new to this game, I am playing it for a while now on the Dutch servers, because I am from the Netherlands.
Since the Dutch community and mods are unable to anwser my question, I am gonna try my luck out here.

In the meanwhile I have built my own BattleCalc in Word. When there is no wall (level 0) or no walls are damaged, my calculations are 99% accurate. For example, when fighting with 10.000 units vs 20.000 units, I only have an error of 50 units, which is acceptable for me. I figured out the loss-formula trough the mathematical solution called interpolation of data points.

Even though, I am trying to reveal the wall formules. Some information is know, but is not enough or accurate.
This is what I know about wave 0:
- Maximum rams used between 0%-50%, based on the OFF to DEF ratio in units (so not farm population).
- The wall can lower more than 10 levels.
- The damage done by 1 ram is 1, not 2 (I cannot confirm this one yet).
- The wall damage is based on the delta hitpoints between te levels.
- When the wall is lowered in Wave 0, the defense factor also drops to this level for wave 1-4.

Now, I did several calculations, but these were not accurate enough. I need to know if I need to take in account more factors for Wave 0, for example how does the luck, moral and defender points effect the hitpoints I need to lower? Is there anyone with more information, community or mods?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings, Sander

DeletedUser40

We will not be able to supply you with information about these formulas at this point.
The input would be from community members, if there is information to be shared.

Sander

Thanks for your quick response. I am also not looking for the formula, I don't trust anyones formula :p
I am just looking for the theoretical proces, so I can revert te proces and create a formula. I need to figure out what is happening during wave 0. Because at this moment, a formula based on the OFF-to-DEF units and simple calculation on how many rams where needed to lower the wall is not enough. The formula doesn't show a normal exponential/power/logarith curve (where the unit loss formula does).

So is there anyone out here with a good idea, what factos need to be taken in account?