Rejected Declare war with another player

DeletedUser2759

This is just a simple idea i thought of, a option to declare war with someone.
Upon declaring war, the other person i notified.
Declaring war means (if they accept) you both gain 100% offensive bonus and 0% defensive bonus.
If the other person declines the declarer gains 50% offensive bonus and the decliner gains 50% defensive bonus.
The bonus's only affect the other players attacks not any 3rd party.
You guys can change the % how ever you want or do whatever with this idea, again its only a idea nothing more.

2nd idea for this

Instead of gaining attack and defense if they accept you both have 100% attack/defense in each others province's so you both ignore church's
If they decline then nothing happens.

This idea could also work with declaring war with other tribes.

DeletedUser80

Thanks for your suggestion. But what is the sense behind that idea? For what do you need a bonus if you declare a war? You would have a massive advantage against your opponent.

Further opinions?

DeletedUser2759

the idea is to give both people a faster way to destroy each other, in a sense.. declaring war is a better for the attacker or it could be better for the defender.
Decide whats better, this was just a idea i hope this helps give someone else a better idea.

DeletedUser80

We decided to move your idea to "rejected". Maybe we wanna talk about that at another point. Further opinions are nevertheless welcome.