Creating an army from just the barracks

DeletedUser1375

Currently I'm only at around 600+ points. However, one big difference I see now from Tribalwars 1 is the fact that on Tribalwars 2, you can only create fighting units from your barracks.. I really dislike that. Normally you could create 3 different type of attacking units at once. Axemen, LC & Ram / catapults. As I see uptill now, you could only create them on the barracks. Meaning you can't just focus on letting everything run 24/7. It will just take so long untill you create an army imo from my experience up till now. Is there any way that this will change again in the future? or?

DeletedUser905

Doh. Do we need to start talking about same things again and again every time new user registers to this forum?

DeletedUser1375

edufinn;n13532 said:
Doh. Do we need to start talking about same things again and again every time new user registers to this forum?

I'm sorry for not searching the entire forum first before trying to make my point. I would like to share my opinion here and I did. If you don't like it then don't comment and move on.

DeletedUser1372

Ignore edufinn, he apparently lives on these forums. I see no problem with people repeatedly posting the same concerns, perhaps the devs will get a clue. Then perhaps not as it seem so far with the design of this game they have no intention of creating a real game with any semblance of integrity. TW2 so far is nothing but a shameless money grab designed to pray on the weak-willed OCD crowd with no grasp on financial common sense.