Coins cost

• Thread starter DeletedUser1587
  • Start date

DeletedUser1587

I think we currently have a big problem in the game, and that is the lack of clay, like we always have, and there is no way to solve it (as everyone else also needs caly, and there is then no way to trade it). So I would suggest a simple solution, which can be a game changer: Change the coins cost, from 28K,30K,25K to just 85K or 90K resources (which means we can select whatever we want, for example 90K wood). I know the coin cost is traditional and all that stuff, but at least consider my suggestion, as it would do good to the game (IMO).. we would be able to recruit more nobleman, which would result in more battles, more conquering.. (isn't that the point of the game). So please, if you can not speed up the troops (or buildings) build time, maybe you can do this.
Thanks. :D

DeletedUser1647

I do agree with that, but just make your clay mine 3/4 lvls higher then the rest,
Sorts my problem anyway.....

DeletedUser1587

I have 11 villages, 10 have lvl 30 clay pit... and guess what, there is no way I can get enough clay, right now I have like 500K wood and 100K clay, maybe less (in all my villas altogether). And everyone has the same problem, also I make a lot more LC than MA as they need a lot more clay, Inno Games you have to balance this... there is no problem with iron as LC and HC consume it very nice, but I still have more iron than clay....

DeletedUser1647

Yeah, you are right, I do have the same problem and lots of my friends as well.
It should be more balanced than it is now.

DeletedUser80

The Clay lack is a problem which is inherit from TW1. You`ve a lot of possibilities to fix this problem (for example trade with yourself etc.). I don´t think that the developers change sth at this system.

Spiritus

Serf
I don't agree that it's a problem at all... I always find myself with overflow of something and just do something about it. building the village, troops or trading.

DeletedUser978

I dont agree
Also farm if you miss some clay farm or/and made offer in the market