Rejected Coins are people too.

DeletedUser2759

When you take someones villages and they have to restart the coins disappear. wouldn't it be cool if you had to store your coins a village or villages like you would any other resource. And you had to transport coins like you would using the market to your other villages in order to make nobles there if you minted coins somewhere else, and a higher academy level the more coins you can have. and you can also possibly trade coins for resources?
and maybe add a time it takes to mint coins, and a higher academy level the coins mint faster?

Hope someone takes this idea and runs with it, make it into a actual thing instead of a idea.

DeletedUser40

The idea itself is good, but there will not be a change like this, to how the minting is counted.

DeletedUser2759

i just thought coins should be harder to mint, all i have to do is go into mass minting and click 2 buttons and i instantly have 200+ coins. sure nobles take 3 hours to make but it would be cool if you had to market coins around to your villages in order to recruit nobles there. this would add a hole new part of the game.