Answered Co-Player

• Thread starter DeletedUser2724
  • Start date

DeletedUser2724

so i have a good friend who plays tribal wars as well and i was wondering if he resets his villas to barbs and i take them will we be able to co play under the same account not as looking after but genuinely playing?

DeletedUser80

Co-playing is at the moment not allowed. Please wait for the new feature (Coop), which will be implement soon.

DeletedUser2661

Do we have a date / time when the feature will be there? Only asking because I could really have used a sitter this weekend that passed

DeletedUser107

There is no date at this moment. The devs are working hard on adding it asap!

This is still a beta and stuff gets added.

Please wait patiently :)

DeletedUser350

I would like to point out something and I would like an answer from Liam on this(just to be 100% percent sure). Co-op is for 2 players that have 2 active accounts on the same world. This function is not for 2 users using 1 account. Let me make an example for this. It's me and Fatal_Error, I have an account and he doesn't. We can both use my account. What you see is one account logging in from two different networks. If that is ugenst the rules then I cannot log in from my mobile or from my parents house. Another example is me and Fatal_Error again, we both have accounts in the same world. We want to play in only 1 account. Fatal_Error takes my villages and I delete all my data from InnoGames data base. Then it's exacty the same as my first example. And last, it's me and Fatal_Error again, we have both accounts in the same world and we want to co-play which means that we can log in to each others account(if this is what co-play is all about, we have a different meaning for it in Greece) or it simply indicates that we play from the same network or PC. We have to use the co-op mode for this.

DeletedUser924

Co-playing is for two players who have no account on the world other than the shared account to play the same shared account and here on TW2 it is not currently allowed but it is allowed in other innogame's games.

DeletedUser350

After a long talk I figured it out. There is no need for an answer. Thanks Samuri!

DeletedUser1625

I would like to point out something and I would like an answer from Liam on this(just to be 100% percent sure). Co-op is for 2 players that have 2 active accounts on the same world..
So this is the unused function from tribalwars1 for shared connections. Not a feature for what everyone else calls co-playing.

Kinda enormously disappointing to find that out tbh.
Co-playing was what kept me playing TW1 for so long (over 7 years now), playing as a squad on the one account I felt so much more connected to those guys on my team, not like the ones in the tribe. We were so cohesive as a unit and we needed to be in order to be successful. It brought a new element to the game for those who were committed to playing at high levels. Seeing the co-operative tab I thought that you guys were really going to support this competive level of play and having early on in the beta tested having the one account logged in on multiple devices simultaneously in front of me, the live updating and cohesion of both devices being able to queue multiple things at the same time with updates coming up for these actions on both screens, I thought that this system would support co-players extremely well. Reaching #1 on Rudimentium (Currently ~180,000 points ahead of #2) and at one point being #1 or #2 on Expertus (Definitely was at #2 for the longest time and pretty certain I was #1 for a few hours) I have always felt that this reiteration of TW1 is beautiful, the engine behind it is very good too, and that all it was missing was tools for professionals to use. I haven't used gold on Rudimentium, except from competitions so the idea its pay to win in TW2 really isn't true.

This game lacks tools for people to play competitively. There aren't enough good players playing because of this.

TLDR : You need a proper option for co-playing accounts in order to keep people here.

Orrrrrrrrrr : ACCOUNT SITTING PLS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80

No, there is no date for the moment. If the feature is implemented, we'll give you a detailed description of the functions.