Forwarded co op

DeletedUser939

not shure if this is already posted but if it is sry but i want ot be able to start the game near my friends that i play games with its hard to play with my briend on here if we cant be near each other

i seen a tab that said co op wonder if this is what that is

DeletedUser80

The coop-playing function will be activated soon. It is a function to play together with your friends in one account.

DeletedUser939

how will this work will we both have different castles on the same account or will we control the same castle

DeletedUser924

Zdowgg Do you remember the co-played accounts in the previous game? This isn't much any different. just that now innogames will know who is using the account where previously only one person was associated with the account as far as the support team could see. And this adds new restrictions to protect the owner and his tribe in the event there is a falling out. This caused problems with there was a fight between co-palyers over control of the account. Perhaps fatal or the wiki page can tell you more features it includes but this is the main use i know of it having.

DeletedUser939

but what about if me and my friend want different catels and we want to be near each other so we can play together there should be a feature for that to

DeletedUser831

zdowgg;n8832 said:
but what about if me and my friend want different catels and we want to be near each other so we can play together there should be a feature for that to

You can still decide which direction you want to start in. If you and your friend both join at the same time and specify the same direction you should end up fairly close.

DeletedUser926

It would be good to add to directions a choice of either a player, or a tribe name.

DeletedUser924

In TW1 they added near the end of my time playing (i've played since W1) a preregister that did what you are asking i'm guessing that beta wouldn't include this but that the final version is likely to include this. Otherwise do it the old fashion way we did, start and restart until you are close to each other or close enough you can work your way there by nobling.

DeletedUser80

Maybe a function like this will be implement in the nearly feature. But now the focus is on other features ;)

DeletedUser939

i ask this cause me and my friend want to play together when this comes out and im shure others have friends to that want to play together so ty for replying to it and huffuly it will be implemented before release