Rejected Classic village overview

DeletedUser2509

classical village overview (text-based) and graphical village overview option

DeletedUser80

I support that idea. I think you mean like in TW (1).
Further opinions?

DeletedUser2510

I support this too, also in order or to go to a village why do we HAVE TO click Overviews > Jump To Village > And click on the village! this is a torture. Please make that easier so we could go to inside of a village directly from Overviews!

DeletedUser924

Yes i truly hate graphic overview i always used classic as my links were all in a list instead of spread out over the page. I know most people are not like this though.

DeletedUser2509

Fatal_Error;n26387 said:
I support that idea. I think you mean like in TW (1).
Further opinions?

yea, like in TW1

its because i always have multiple timeout loadings when going to my village overview in TW2, and i think its faster to manage villages when in classical overview

the graphical overview in TW2 is great but too detailed and too big that it needs to scroll up and down just to view farm(on top) and claypit and timbercamp(on btm), its good idea to have an option to make it easy on the eyes like classical overview

DeletedUser2507

Yes, it should be from begining! :) Text based overwiews will be great and I think some people will use it in mobile app - to better performance and optimization. I support this idea as well!

DeletedUser924

I don't think the mobile app would get the option. it didn't in TW1 to my knowledge (haven't been on that app in well over 3 years now). The graphics are good for mobile. but for my comp especially when running 30+ tabs as i usually do it slows down my comp speed immensely. And if i'm faking on W75 well then i can forget about any TW2 tab working. This means i have to make sure that ops on both games don't coincide. That is not always easy too especially in the case of tribal ops as it boils down to the other participants as well.