Forwarded Chat box improvement

Jariid

It's so small and you can barely notice the notifications. I'm not doing a duplicate, just suggesting that you change the color to contrast what the button has already, and also perhaps have it set open when you log in and are in a tribe already. That way you can, minimize it at will, but also be able to join the conversation immediately without leaving it shut not being able to notice the little yellow exclamation mark (which as I said is super hard to notice without purposely checking).

I don't think chatbings are required, but if you're in the convo and chatting to the dudes who are chatting to you, perhaps an optional noise toggle (starting as off) so you get the bings only when you want to. Also what about a "I'm online" button. It doesn't have to say the name and therefore endanger people by only attacking when they're offline etc. But it'd let people know that they are there to chat to should you be wondering if you're talking into a void.

DeletedUser924

I honestly didn't read this I just wanted its a feature that no one uses so i don't think they will work on it. And in my opinion they should just scrap it if we want to chat we will use skype ans the inno games gamers always have.

Jariid

Samuri 4 life;n28048 said:
I honestly didn't read this I just wanted its a feature that no one uses so i don't think they will work on it. And in my opinion they should just scrap it if we want to chat we will use skype ans the inno games gamers always have.

This is an attempt to make the chat workable. Not to let it be ditched etc. skype works regardless.