Rejected Change to owning villages(Suggestion not associated with innogames)

• Thread starter DeletedUser1893
  • Start date

DeletedUser1893

I think it would add a lot to the game to be able to conquer a village, then opt to abandon it as a barb village and create a noble that can then be recalled. The barb, as you're aware, functions as a revenue source that can be fought over and poached. This adds tension to the game in a good way. To be able to reclaim a poached barb and restore it would also be good, and allow users to strategize about the villages they want to maintain long term and the ones they want to release to the wild.

Please remember this is a suggestion, and it's nice to get feedback. Don't be expecting to receive this in a near patch or at all.

I am aware there are negatives with this, but these forums need more posting.

DeletedUser80

Moved to ideas and suggestion. Do you guys have further opinions?

Jariid

its dynamic and new. I wouldn't mind seeing it put in. At most it's a waste of a noble/resources. I did notice a lack of forum posts recently. I think maybe there should be more links ingame to the forums. (like more obvious than in support)

DeletedUser2715

Wow...
It's a good strategy for temporarily claiming the villages and then when the heat subsides so you can use it as a farm again. THUMBS UP !

DeletedUser924

I don't see how farming the village would be a benefit i mean why not just use it to send resources with the market you get more that way than by farming it. you don't have to opt to defend it if its not worth that much to you. also if you want it just as farm you don't need to build troops or buildings in it. just max your mines and warehouse and market. then use the market to funnel resources to other villages. this would allow you to "farm it without risk of others farming it as if its barb your allies/NAPs would farm it lso other players who aren't looking to start a fight with you won't farm something you own but if you cut it lose they will.

DeletedUser2818

I really like this idéa as well, if we were able to create barbarians like this that would create a lot more opportunities for strategies and farms