Building slots

• Thread starter DeletedUser2223
  • Start date

DeletedUser2223

Dear Innova,

Why is it you guys don't make it absolutely clear that if I purchase an extra build slot that it will only be for that village? I really think you guys should fix that so it carries to all villages, especially considering the cost of buying tokens and the fact that the earn tokens stuff is bull snip, I got to the end of 2 separate earn tokens things with no way to complete them and was never given my tokens, still got the phone calls and bs emails from the people though.

You guys have some work to do,
The Real Lucky L

DeletedUser80

A building slot isn´t very expensive, therfore it isn´t availablefor each village. Maybe in future we´ll offer extra slots for all village. At the moment there is nothing planned.

DeletedUser2223

No 1 slot is not very expensive, but it was not clear to me that purchasing the slot was not going to carry to my new village or the one after. After a few villages 1 extra slot each will get very expensive. This is an issue a lot of people will not like. 70 coins at the 4.99 package is about 1.66 per slot that once I max my village is no good unless someone attacks and tears down my buildings.

Even at the 89.99 package it is still kind of expensive, especially when as I conveyed in my original post that the earn coins feature has options that can not be completed yet you still get the emails and phone calls from the deal. Just saying you guys have a fun game that will be shied away from by some people because of things like this. I have played other games similar to this that the money you pay gets you similar deals for less cost.

I mostly wrote the post out of frustration because I thought the build slot was for any village, so maybe at least make sure it is clear when someone purchases a slot that it will only be for that village.

Thank you for your quick response, I understand you guys are first and foremost a business that has to make money to keep the games going.

DeletedUser80

Thanks for your feedback. I will forward that to our devs, maybe they will implement a info text that everyone know that the building slot is only for that villa where you purchased it.

DeletedUser2273

Thank you so much for your useful post.I am very glad to you.Please inform me What is Demolition building?