Rejected Building Names Suggestion

DeletedUser1225

I don't know if this is suggested already but I think the building names/labels should be lowered because they are blocking the building's image, I mean, I really like the new graphics of TW2 but the names or labels are blocking much of the buildings...

DeletedUser1267

I agree with this as well. I like the graphics, I would love to see the buildings more and less of the names :)

DeletedUser1206

Well, If you go to "Settings" then go to "Game" you will see that there is an option to take those names out of the village look, in "rendering settings".

DeletedUser1225

jose2534;n12152 said:
Well, If you go to "Settings" then go to "Game" you will see that there is an option to take those names out of the village look, in "rendering settings".

Thanks for the tip! That is much better!
But it would be cool if they add a feature that all labels are hidden and when you hover your mouse on a particular building, the label for that building will pop up.

DeletedUser1332

i my opinion the names should be removed fully (or turned of) without the level label of the building. and maybe moved to above the building. i think new players will still learn the names of buildings by just clicking on it or simply by looking at the graphical image of the building.

DeletedUser1225

Alex-M;n12556 said:
i my opinion the names should be removed fully (or turned of) without the level label of the building. and maybe moved to above the building. i think new players will still learn the names of buildings by just clicking on it or simply by looking at the graphical image of the building.

My thoughts exactly, the names are useful for new players