Building Levels

DeletedUser2664

Bit of a newb question but searching didn't seem to bring up many results. I have 2 villages with some high level buildings I would like to knock down to a lower level. Is it safe to attack your own city with catapults?

DeletedUser924

Yes it is safe to do so. First you must empty the village to minimize lose next send a large army so your wall doesn't kill to many of them but yes i send 2KLC 1.5MA and 900 cats and my villages for removing churches and Hospitals if you want just a few lvels then lower it. If you'd like a full list on which buildngs and levels will require how many cats PM me.

DeletedUser2664

Thank you for the information Samuri 4 life. I don't know exactly what or by how much I want to reduce. The more I read the more I realize I need to figure out what each city will specialize in. If you have any suggestions, I have another post under the "Tactical" sub-forum asking that question.

DeletedUser924

Personal i build all villages the same if you use different builds then players like me will pick your nukes out in just a few minutes and then all your O will be priority targets. if you use the same build you don't lose much power for D but you can't have them picked off while you sleep either assuming you on't night dodge.

DeletedUser2664

Very good point... I will take this into consideration when planning my city builds.

How many villages do you like to have in a province?

DeletedUser924

All of them of course. Why let anyone you don't really trust have faith in your province?

DeletedUser2664

I could claim another 12 level 60'ish villages of players who joined and left. Seems a little excessive to claim them and I started smashing down building levels in most of them.

DeletedUser924

Ow i wouldn't go that far. Leave them until they eventuall go barb when that part is working correctly. Also i think this is better moved to tactical discussion as thats what it has become.