Bugs in game or deficiencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser854

Hello guys.

Today I found some bugs/deficiencies.

1) When I looking more than ** minutes. on other web page I had this bug + This bug can working too with Building menu.

CfpcNZe.png

(1920x1080 - http://i.imgur.com/WMsmY37.png )

2) I found some deficiencies in game :
(highlighted in green)

egL4j5o.jpg

(1920x1080 - http://i.imgur.com/RkCYZMu.png )

DeletedUser107

Could you please include your browser and browser version.

thanks.

DeletedUser854

Application Basics
Firefox
Show Update History
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
Show Folder
about: plugins
about: buildconfig
about: memory

DeletedUser123

Hi James2253,

Did you try clearing you cache and cookies? That might fix the problem and it is highly advised to do after each update of the game.

Regards

DeletedUser856

I have the same problem, I am using chrome 33.0.1750.146 dev-m.

I will try to clean cache, and let me say this happens right after I open main menu of buildings, hq or baracks

DeletedUser854

I have still this same bug and I clearning chache and cookies :) I think this is bug what have this game, no my PC / Browser :)

DeletedUser854

I have 150Mb/s internet. I think in my internet isn't problem :) And this bug have more players.

DeletedUser856

I have also 15Mbit/s, and download is around 1.6MB/s so internet is not problem.

DeletedUser260

I have experienced a similar issue to the first one you have listed. My village overview is entirely green, though, none of the village graphics are visible at all - just the building names and levels. Steps to reproduce, for me at least, are to just leave the village overview open for an hour or two, and go do something else. In particular, running a fullscreen game seems to reliably reproduce the issue.
There is a workaround, and that is to go to the map screen and back to the village overview; once you do that, the village graphics reappear.

I can also reproduce the second issue, even after reload/clearing of cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.