Bounty Bug: Loading Issue

DeletedUser3

Hello Tribal Warriors and Bug hunters,

The Tribal Wars 2 Community has faced many bugs in the past and has successfully overcome them all. Now however we face a dangerous foe, with which we are in need of your assistance. If you can post give any information about the bug below or how it occurred please let us know. Forum members who post especially helpful bugreports below, that result in bug being solved, will receive an in-game reward of 2000 crowns.

Wanted Dead or Alive: TW2 Loading Bug: 2000 Crowns
loading_bug.png

Issue:
Currently the game does not load correctly and often the players are suck on the loading screen Example below:

loading image.png

Please use the template underneath to report your issues.

Posting Template:
Please Post using the following template so we can effectively pass your feedback on.

Player name:
Game version: (Located on the loading page- Example: 1.0.8)
Server: (Located on the loading page- Example: en0w4)
Country of origin:
Browser: (chrome, firefox)
Screenshots: (if necessary)
System: (Windows 7, Mac)
Texts: (Explain what happens when you login or any special elements that hint to why the bug is not working)
Screen-shots from the Browser console: (Example: Firebug)
Other: (you may add any other categories if you feel they help you explain your issue better)

With a little luck and elbow hard work you can improve you community and simultaneously grab some crowns at the same time. Thank you for your help everyone!

Sincerely,

The Tribal Wars 2 Development Team

DeletedUser1028

Rarely experience any problem like that, when I have it has been resolved by refreshing the browser, does that mean I am out of the running for the reward :(

Player name: andiy13
Game version: 1.0.8 but has happened in previous versions too
Server: Various
Country of origin: UK
Browser: chrome and firefox , I am playing two on one PC at the same time (hope it is not breaking any rules) beta world one in chrome and En in firefox
System: Windows 7
Texts:
Screen-shots from the Browser console:
Other:

Usurper

Squire
Hello there,

Player name: Usurper
Game version: 1.0.8 but the problems started since 1.0.3 for me (even though it's rare nowadays)
Server: Expertus (stopped playing on Alnwick)
Country of origin: Czech Republic
Browser: Google Chrome v. 37.0.2062.103 m
Screenshots:
System: Windows 7 64-bit
Texts: From time to time (More rarely since I stopped playing on Alnwick, maybe that's a clue). Loading bar just stops on random spots either in the beginning, between the beginning and the text "Loading", or between the letter "a" and "d"(Maybe that could help), Lots of time, rapid refreshing of the site helped me with the problem but sometimes I just had to clear the cache/cookies/logout of my system account and it worked again.
Screenshots from the Browser console:
Other: When the problem occurs, using other browsers doesn't work, it gets stuck aswell. Also it might be useful to mention - When the page is loading, there is a spinning circle on favicon position meaning loading of the page but when this problem appear, there is no circle and not even spinning :)D). There is just that TW2 shield, as if the whole browser stopped from loading.

In my opinion, multi-gameserver players have this problem more often because from my experience, not playing on Alnwick but Expertus only, helped me a lot with that issue. Hope you will resolve that issue soon. Good luck to y'all!

DeletedUser1686

Hey i got an image see if helpful

1fivxz.png

Google Chrome Version 37.0.2062.103 m

on windows 8.1

and do i get crowns for it

Playername : hellpreacher

• Player name: Devilboy125
• Game version: 1.0.8
• Server: en0w2
• Country of origin: England, UK
• Browser: Firefox 32.0 (Latest Update)
• Screenshots: N/A
• System: Windows 7 Ultimate
• Texts: It was on 1.0.8 when I had this problem (as 1.0.9 has just been released), but it wasn't always at the same point. I don't have screenshots of it happening because I have only just seen this thread. It said 'timeout, please refresh' in the middle of my screen, so I did, and it got stuck at a quarter of the way for the first few refreshes. Then it went to 3 quarters for a few refreshes. Then it went back to a quarter a few more times. Then it went to half. I managed to get it to full but it still didn't actually work so I had to refresh again - it took me to the game but didn't show me any resources or anything and then said 'timeout, please refresh'. I was doing this for a good 5-10 minutes before it actually let me on properly! I was going to try deleting all my cache etc, but I didn't in the end so maybe it has something to do with that?
• Screen-shots from the Browser console: N/A
• Other: Maybe something to do with browser caching? Maybe a conflict of some kind?

I know having no screenshots isn't very helpful but I have only just seen this thread!

DeletedUser1686

i see the bug is resolved its not lagging anymore so wheres my 2000 crowns ????

DeletedUser1686

• Player name: hellpreacher
• Game version: 1.0.9
• Server: en0w1.twx
• Country of origin : INDIA

315ztj7.png

also giving warning

The key "target-densitydpi" is not supported. game.php?world=en1&character_id=127874:1
'Range.detach' is now a no-op, as per DOM (http://dom.spec.whatwg.org/#dom-range-detach).

now its not loading for like 5-7 minutes and i have i internet connection of 4Mbps

35cg8xs.png

DeletedUser1701

I tried to play on two computers.
On my desktop computer (moderate specs, WinXP SP3, Firefox 31) Tribal Wars 2 runs just fine, minor glitches only.

On my budget laptop at home Tribal Wars 2 is mostly unplayable.
Specifications: AMD E-300 with integrated Radeon HD graphics; 2 Gb RAM (but about 500 Mb reserved for integrated video use); Windows 7 64bit SP1;

Player name: Skeldorius
Game version: same behaviour on 1.0.5 ; 1.0.8 and 1.0.9
Server: same behaviour on multiple servers (en0wX)
Country of origin:
Browser: Firefox 31.0 and Internet Explorer 11.0.11
Screenshots: (not necessary)
System: Windows 7 64bit SP1
Texts: (Explain what happens when you login or any special elements that hint to why the bug is not working)
Symptoms:
(a) Firefox fails to load the game. Processor usage reaches 99% and physical memory usage reaches 97% on loading (669 Mb RAM used by browser in latest test case). Then Firofox usually freezes.
In few instances trashed game are loaded. In this case usually error message are displayed: "We encountered some connection problems (...). Trying to reconnect...". Then browser usually freezes.
(b) Internet Explorer usually manages to load game, but game are extremely slow to point of being unplayable. For example pop-ups takes up to minute to display.

Other: (you may add any other categories if you feel they help you explain your issue better)
Verdict: Although in-game messages imply some sort of connectivity problems on loading, evidence points to excessive use of computer resources as more probable cause of problem.
Suggestions for further tests: budget computer systems, especially low-RAM systems; systems with integrated graphics.

DeletedUser1686

• Player name: hellpreacher
• Game version: 1.0.9
• Server: en0w1.twx
• Country of origin : INDIA

Its not hardware issue i have Dell Laptop with
Processor : Core 2 Duo 2.93 GHz
RAM : 4 GB
Graphics : 512 MB ATI Redon 4750
Internet Connection : 4Mbps

and i also experiencing all these problems but it reloads after several attempts or in some cases you come and try after an hour

DeletedUser1717

Player name:r.klaudyu
Game version: 1;0.9 and the previous versions
Server: (Located in game after login.same behaviour on multiple servers (en0wX)
Country of origin:Romania
Browser: firefox 32 last update
System: Windows 7,
Texts: I receive a pop up message with "We encountered some connection problems, please standby while we are trying to reconect. There was an error while trying to reconect."

DeletedUser1280

Player name:
Game version: 1.0.11
Server: zz0w1
Country of origin: Netherlands
Browser: firefox
2rrscw2.jpg

System: windows 7
Texts: I was kicked out, got a message that the game was out for 5 minutes. Sometime later, I could log in again. I got in the game, and wanted to send out farms.
I could not use my presets.
I refreshed, battle reports came in. (one added approximately each second, 9 reports in total). It seems that the reports just loaded in at that time.
I refreshed again, got the loading screen.

At the moment I cannot log in, not with firefox and not with chrome.

Screen-shots from the Browser console: (Example: Firebug)
xo08kz.png

2gybuh2.png

Other: -

Edit: After finally finishing this post I could log in.

DeletedUser3

Thanks for your posts! We will be going through your results now. Please feel free to post more reports of this, they will still be taken into account. Your help is very much appreciated by the development team and the TW2 Community. Bounty hunters will be contacted via pm