Berserkers

• Thread starter DeletedUser2574
  • Start date

DeletedUser924

I'm pretty sure they fight like infantry. Though i'm not certain if they truly fight at double strength like they are supposed to or not. I feel like it may be broken but since they don't give us the battle formulas i can't be certain if they are working as they are supposed to or if they are simply fighting at normal strength. They also aren't clear on that ability. Does outnumbered mean they have more berserker than you, they have more provisions than you or does it mean the total number of units is greater? I just know they are so expensive that it takes so long to get a significant number of them that i hardly ever use them.

DeletedUser1893

The berserkers have an infantry attack. The double strength does work correctly.

d0z3

i know they are offensive units, but are they any good in defence? if so, is their bonus working while defending? thanks.

DeletedUser1879

No, not at all, and not for that price. Defense troops to defend, offense troops to attack.

DeletedUser924

Well not entirely true yato. HC have both offensive and defensive capabilities. If you do the math you find they are slightly weaker than LC when used in nukes in terms of overall power but they do bring other things to the table that LC do not. This has been tried and true ever since i was playing W4.

gencyde1

Slayan;n27252 said:
The berserkers have an infantry attack. The double strength does work correctly.

So, it still doesnt answer the question - how do you define "outnumber" ;

I am assuming number of units (but then, does the number of other units basically cancels this? - i.e. attacking with 8k axes 1k zerkers against 5k HC or something, does that proc the ability or not?)

if provisions - well does that mean when it fights like infantry or altogether counted with army-provisions (full pop nuke against equally pop defense wont activate it?)

DeletedUser1587

I don't think even they do know the answer, they even put it on answered :) So boring stuff
But after experimenting with the battle simulator (even tho the battle somulators also do have bugs), I have come to a conclusion that outnumber means: total number of Provisions of the offensive army is smaller than the total number of Provisions of the defending army