Battle Simulator

• Thread starter DeletedUser2184
  • Start date

DeletedUser2184

Well I have finished the basics of my battle simulator and here it is if you would like to download and use it.

THE LINK WILL FIRST DIRECT YOU TO AN AD, AFTER 5 SEC CLICK THE SKIP BUTTON IN THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER:
// REMOVED LINK

THIS PROGRAM IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH INNO GAMES IN ANY WAY. IF THERE IS AN IMAGE USED THAT LOOKS LIKE IT BELONGS TO INNO GAMES, THEN IT PROBABLY DOES AND CREDIT GOES TO THEM FOR THE IMAGE.

Also please remember that it is still in Beta and will probably have flaws. I will continue improving things like the images or any bugs that are to be found and the program should check for an update every week. This should work on practically all versions of Windows.

If you need to contact me about anything releating to this: tw2battlesim@outlook.com

DeletedUser2184

I dont care what you have temptation for, I dont make a dime off of this so I dont care if you use it or not. It is out there for those who would like to download it. (whenever people see exe they go holy shit virus virus, and let me give you a fun fact, what the common "hacker" does is use social engineering to get the user to grant them admin rights thats how common day viruses are)
If you want proof its not a virus it has already been download by 13 people on the en forum
http://forum.en.tribalwars2.com/forum/the-town-square/player-projects/13686-battle-simulator

DeletedUser2184

Whatever and seriously why would I make a virus and then distribute it on a game that I play? That is just stupid

DeletedUser924

Deathangle think about your statement. Why would anyone make a virus that hurts a random person computer? Those who make these virus do it because they can and they stand nothing to gain from the use of such devices. yet they use them anyway. And what is this aversion to .exe files? Many Many applications require an executable to run. For those as clueless as the man above an .exe file is
  1. A computer processor executes an instruction, meaning that it performs the operations called for by that instruction. An executable is a file that contains a program - that is, a particular kind of file that is capable of being executed or run as a program in the computer.
  2. and nothing more than that.

DeletedUser2520

extremely nice and cute and slim work thank you !

SkullSIR

Just out of curiosity, how did you manage to make it function as close as it can get to an actual 100% working Battle Simulator if InnoGames has not released any of the algorithms (that I'm aware of)?

DeletedUser2184

Hey everyone long time no see, been very busy latey so I am here to respond to some comments and have a surprise for you all :)

@Samuri
"For those as clueless as the man above an .exe file is"

Considering that my post is right above you I think this is aimed at me, lmao if I am clueless than what the hell are you?

@miri
thnx :)

@SkullSIR
not many algorithms to figure out, you get the total offensive/deffensive strength, comapre them, and then use the equation.

DeletedUser2184

Version 1.1

Hello everyone so my first version of the battle simulator had received 417 downloads, lets see how well this one does. I am happy to announce that I have updated the Battle Simulator :)
THE LINK WILL FIRST DIRECT YOU TO AN AD, AFTER 5 SEC CLICK THE SKIP BUTTON IN THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER:
// REMOVED LINK
The link has also been updated in the very first post

Updates
  • The paladin and his weapons are now included in the battle simulator
  • Beserkers (and there speical ability) are now included in the battle simulator
Bug Fixes
  • I have fixed a bug that causes the simulator to fail if you do not input a value for both of the attacker and deffender luck values. As of now if you dont input a value it defaults to a luck of 100%
  • The function that I had included to automatically check for updates failed because I forgot that after new years the number of the month would go back to 1 but that has now been fixed
Side Notes
  • Please spread the word of this new version
  • Please report any bugs (or suggestions) that you find and as always if you need anything feel free to email me: tw2battlesim@outlook.com
  • Sorry if it took long but remember that this is all done by me one line of code at a time

DeletedUser924

DeathAngle;n27943 said:
Hey everyone long time no see, been very busy latey so I am here to respond to some comments and have a surprise for you all :)

@Samuri
"For those as clueless as the man above an .exe file is"

Considering that my post is right above you I think this is aimed at me, lmao if I am clueless than what the hell are you?

I haven't been here in a while but no it wasn't aimed at you. it was aimed at the one who said it was a virus because it had .exe! Well if that's what a virus is then I bet his computer has hundreds of viruses he never knew about. included 50 just to get the thing to start up.

DeletedUser40

Links have been removed.

You are allowed to add these back WITHOUT any ads or referral site. Leave only a link to the download page.

DeletedUser2184

Which one of these rules did I break?
Advertising
  • Topics and/or posts that are created solely for the purpose of advertising other websites without connection to Tribal Wars 2 or InnoGames GmbH are forbidden.
  • "Referrer-ID's" and thief-game-links are not allowed. Discussions relating to other non-browser games are allowed.
Either way you did me a favor, some brillant genius on the en forum decided to ban my program because it is an executable, so I am canceling all projects releated to INNO games

DeletedUser40

Your first adf.ly post was a link, to yet another adf.ly link, that held the download link, which also spawned an ad.
That means that your first link, well knowingly, only were there to add another ad to go through.

One, two or three or more layers of ads are illegal. Not by game rules, but by the term you have accepted by playing the game.
Also you advertisements on the EN servers, had an work offer in them, which also is a post created for you to earn money.

DeletedUser2184

Fair enough, honestly at this point I dont care, the fact that it was banned solely for being a .exe file has made me more mad than you could probably imagine