Battle Simulator ONLINE VERSION

DeletedUser2184

Hello everyone, I have just finished the online version of my battle simulator :) I have had quite a few people download my .exe version in the past so I have decided to move on to a web version. I hope you all enjoy and I will try to update it with new features in my spare time. As always please email me any bugs or any questions you may have to tw2battlesim@outlook.com
and if you enjoy the project spread the word to your friends and maybe donate a couple dollars to buy a programmer a cup of coffee.

​Above all ENJOY :)

http://tribalwars2battlesim.x10host.com/

DeletedUser350

Sorry man, in my opinin it's not good. I'd rather use other simulators. Maybe if you were to improve it...

DeletedUser350

Maybe it's blocked for some reason. Try using a proxy(or to save the trouble of adding a proxy in your browser just use tor browser).

DeletedUser80

It's not my task to use a proxy. That tool should work without any third party tools.

DeletedUser2258

Works perfectly for me. The only thing I miss is that there are no rams and walls in the equation. I know, I can modify the moral but one can't tell how much damage the rams will do. Thanks for the hard work and sharing with us.

DeletedUser2184

"Sorry man, in my opinin it's not good. I'd rather use other simulators. Maybe if you were to improve it..."

Id be glad to improve it but that comment was so vague. What do you mean by "not good" if you are talking about the look of it i am not a game deisgner, but it is accurate.

"The link doesn't work for me."

How exactly did you manage that? It is a standered website that works without any third party applications, anyone can access it, what happened when you tried to type in the url?

@Elphin
thnx and I am working on adding the rams and the wall

DeletedUser80

Sorry, my mistake. It works now for me. My tablet blocked the site.

DeletedUser2743

Trying to run 450 axe, 50 LC, 45 MA + paladin with lvl 1 axe against 47 spears and 34 swords. 45%/195%.
The simulator is completely wrong. The correct numbers are 122 axe, 32 LC and 21 MA. Try it yourself.

DeletedUser350

DeathAngle;n29399 said:
"Sorry man, in my opinin it's not good. I'd rather use other simulators. Maybe if you were to improve it..."

Id be glad to improve it but that comment was so vague. What do you mean by "not good" if you are talking about the look of it i am not a game deisgner, but it is accurate.

"The link doesn't work for me."

How exactly did you manage that? It is a standered website that works without any third party applications, anyone can access it, what happened when you tried to type in the url?

@Elphin
thnx and I am working on adding the rams and the wall
I mean that it's not good cause it doesn't have walls, rams or catapelts, or any artillery units which are important in every battle. You can't simulate the attack on a village which has wall or catapelts, or trebuchets.

EDIT: It may be accurate(I didn't try it) on a battle without artillery and wall but it's not when you need it to calculate how many offencive units you will need. Other simulators are not accurate, but they give a good picture on how many you will need.