Rejected Battle reports

DeletedUser918

Hi guys.
I have thought for some time now, i think most people would agree, that it would be good to see the troop losses at least (if not able to show the total troops) for the defenders troops when you are attacking, rather than just seeing nothing until you start finally getting them down.I am amazed this has not come up before as when you don't even get a report on what you have killed, it can be a little disheartening to continue to throw troops at a villa, basically blindly.
Yes, you can scout before and after attacks, but would be a lot easier if you had a report on what had been killed off with each hit
i do not believe it would detract from the game on either side, it would not change how many hits you still had to make, and should not affect tactical decisions that much,but would simply give you the information so you can see if your troop sacrifice was worthwhile
the report would not need to show the total defense, but simply the losses on the defenders side.
hope you can give this some consideration, thanks for your time!

DeletedUser40

This suggestion was moved to the ideas section.

The mechanic of the game is made this way, so you can't "fake" an attack with one unit to get all the information about the village.
This would take out the whole aspect of spying a village to see the troops.

DeletedUser918

This suggestion was moved to the ideas section.

The mechanic of the game is made this way, so you can't "fake" an attack with one unit to get all the information about the village.
This would take out the whole aspect of spying a village to see the troops.
Thanks Liam for your speedy response,
i wonder if a minimum limit could be set where you only got that info if you sent a particular amount of troops, with that limit set so you would have to commit an amount ty[ical of a serious attack to counter the fake issue?, for example 95% of origin villas max farm space capacity.

DeletedUser40

This will not be considered at this stage of the game.
It will be a suggestion when we are further in development :)