Battle losses

DeletedUser431

Perhaps I don't understand the game and battle mechanics... but there is one Barbarian village that I routinely lose troops when I attack. The only reason this seems a bit strange is there are no defender units in the village. What is killing my units?

DeletedUser431

Interesting. So, having a wall with no defenders still kills attacking units. Good to know.

DeletedUser123

Yes. Depends from world to world, every world have its basic defense for all the villages (e.g. 20 like TribalWars) which is then added to wall defense if a village haves a wall.

DeletedUser112

You can beter build rams and crush the walls of that babarian village.

DeletedUser61

If you played TW1, so there is the same. Never you don´t send a very small army to the barbarians villages.

DeletedUser250

Denny;n2675 said:
If you played TW1, so there is the same. Never you don´t send a very small army to the barbarians villages.

Not the same actually.

TW2 barbs have no base defense.

this means that if they have no troops in them, and no wall, then even 1 spear will live, always.

DeletedUser170

in TW 1 they used the same system.. a wall kills toooooooooooooooo ::D

DeletedUser431

Nauzhror;n2676 said:
Not the same actually.

TW2 barbs have no base defense.

this means that if they have no troops in them, and no wall, then even 1 spear will live, always.

If there is zero base defense, wouldn't that mean a wall level that provides x% increase in defense should still be zero if there are no troops?

DeletedUser116

some of your soldiers can fall of the wall while trying to climb it :p

DeletedUser260

coolmite;n2735 said:
If there is zero base defense, wouldn't that mean a wall level that provides x% increase in defense should still be zero if there are no troops?
No wall has zero base defense.
Walls add base defense.

DeletedUser5

The wall doesn't only boost defending troops – as some already mentioned, the wall itself adds a base defense value to the village. For example, the value for a level 2 wall is 25, for level 3 it's 31...