Barbrian villages

DeletedUser2172

I noticed that inactive villas are not turning barbarian after 2,3,4 or 5 weeks of inactivity... i've got like 10 villages that are abandoned for more than a month and didn't go inactive... So my question is... Why? An particular reason or is this a bug?

DeletedUser2048

Yup. There are villages from 57 points around my starting village that keep on existing. I now have +20 villages but that little one keeps on existing.
When will the inactive players finally go barbarian??

DeletedUser1823

I think they already admitted there was a problem with it but i too would like to see a fix i don't know what came of the last discussion on this matter but its almost not worth sending out farm attacks to there villages now i'd like to see them go barb and grow a bit

DeletedUser905

Probably problem is that abandoned accounts are not deleted from the world after 1 month of inactivity. Actually there is no such functionality: quit the world / delete account from the world. You can only delete your entire account from the game. In my opinion this should be fixed, because it leads to situation as described in original message, we have hundreds of 56 points (or similar) villages around, which are abandoned, but did not turn into barbs.

DeletedUser894

It has been noted and raised multiple times, at some point there will be a fix. Please before posting a bug, use the search to see if your point has already been raised.

DeletedUser431

I realize this has been raised and noted multiple times, but what does it take to get a fix? Of all the things that annoy me about TW2, if there was one thing I could change it would be to make the inactives turn barb. There have been villages with 51 points in my provinces for months. Players log in, complete one or two parts of the tutorial and then never log in again. Surely that isn't a big deal for your developers to tackle.

DeletedUser40

We can not give any timeframe to how/when bugs are updated. Depends on their priority and status.

DeletedUser2223

Hey it is free rez for small raids. at 1k + each rez I don't see the problem when you can hit each village about 1 time a day for this.

DeletedUser1825

@ liam, can i ask how everything is ment to be prioritized, isnt it the basic aspects of the game like the highest priority, and the inactivity is a basic aspect so as the tribe ranking system

DeletedUser40

Bugs are prioritized by the severity of these.

Inactive accounts is not a big bug, therefore not prioritized higher.