Rejected Barbarian Villages

DeletedUser926

Barbarian villages are presently all called "Barbarian Village".

It would be easier to idetify them individually if, instead, they we called "Barbarian 123456", the "123456" being just a sequence number, or, other possibility, the X,Y coordinates.

DeletedUser80

I don´t think that this idea is necessary because you can identify the barbarians with the coordinates. You didn´t need this at TW1 too.

DeletedUser926

Yes, this was one of the missing things in TW1 :0)

When looking at the map, it is simply a lot easier to identify them, and e.g. remimber which you already looted today. But thanks for your answer.

DeletedUser720

But you cant link with coordinates can you?
Ive found it difficult to link a barbarian village so my tribe knows not to attack if I am nobling as you have to refresh for nobles to update.

DeletedUser894

Maybe make it so your tribe can see certain marked groups? If you could choose to share or not with tribe a particular grouping it might work.

DeletedUser905

Divas;n8178 said:
Yes, this was one of the missing things in TW1 :0)

When looking at the map, it is simply a lot easier to identify them, and e.g. remimber which you already looted today. But thanks for your answer.
That was never missing thing in TW1. In TW1 everyone used farming script, with which you don't need to remember what you've been already farmed. Don't forget that it was not restricted to name your village as "Barbarian village". I've seen tribes with villages named exactly the same of all and every players' villages. That was exactly the tactics used by the tribes to make attackers life more difficult and it should stay same way in TW2.