barbarian cities does'nt produce in accordance with the lvl of their mines etc

DeletedUser2250

It doesn't look like the barbarian cities produce in accordance with the lvl of their mines etc. How does that work?. i mean if the city have say lvl 23 the production is 1193 pr hour, but they don't produce anything near that?. Now i know that the respons might be, maybe someone is harvesting the cities, but that doesn't seem to be the case, there are only inactive players around me, and i have triede to harvest a city then wait 1 or 2 hours and harvest again just to check if they produce the correct amount, but they don't ?. So is it beta errors, or are there some other explanation to that?

DeletedUser894

The only way you can tell if a barb is being farmed or not is to leave a troop in it and see if it dies (commonly called spiking when using more than one D troop). I can farm up to 3hrs out so if i am on the same world as you and we are less than 3hrs apart (some farm greater distances, especially to cover of line times and keep their O safe) so i (or someone else) could easily be clearing it and you would be getting a false indicator of res produced.