Attacked a village,lost all troops,deffender lost none.

DeletedUser2221

Recently I have attacked a village in order to clean it up and conquer it afterwars(obviously).However,I lost all of my troops while the deffender lost none at all.
I was aware of the number of troops he had there.
There is a screenshot:
http://prntscr.com/5904sr
The admin handling my ticket granted me my troops back,so I am certain this is a bug.
I have literally now idea how to reproduce it,but you should look for other similar issues.
i have searched the forums and I have not seen such an issue.
Name/ world(if the beta mission is still available and if this is an eligible entry):Eberardo/ Expertus

DeletedUser40

Disclaimer: We do take bug reports serious, when it is a bug..

Firstly let me thank you for posting this on the forum!

I also would like to thank you for posting the report on the forum for us all to look at.
Let me show the real report, of this attack. The hour difference is based on different local times.
2014-11-22_2256.png

You lost your troops plain and simple. You didn't get to see the defenders troops, as you lost all your troops, leaving no one back to inform you about your opponent.

The report you showed, gave us an indication that your opponent had troops in his village.. But it is a fact, that your opponent had a lot more than this, alot. Yes, we checked to make sure of this.
It was also made quite clear by zooming in to your image, that the numbers are not the same coloring/shading. Quite clear actually.
Your report: [spr]http://prntscr.com/5904sr[/spr]

Needless to say, i have withdrawn the troops you got back again and talked to the supporter to not believe in everything that is posted.

It was good fun though. A for effort or not.

DeletedUser2221

So I just got banned for what I saw as a misunderstanding.
:-<
Edit:That's the actual report that I got on my account,I wouldn't have contacted support otherwise.

DeletedUser40

It is, however, quite clear that the numbers have been inserted afterwards, as they do not match the styling of how we show numbers on reports.
Also, it's not the units stationed in the village, or close to it, from the report.

DeletedUser1587

Are you serious, Liam you don't sound convincing at all... in my view, you kicked him for no reason, your argument is notenough to remove a player from the game... "as they do not match the styling of how we show numbers on reports." What the hell is that suposed to mean?

DeletedUser2221

I did not insert them afterwards,but whatever,it's just a game after all.
Been fun playing it ^_^

DeletedUser1587

I believe you, seen to many bugs to think something like that can't happen ;)

DeletedUser40

Firstly the report the player shows is nowhere to be found, not on the attacker nor the defenders account. I found a corresponding report on both account, one where no troops of the defenders are showing, and the defenders, of course, shows all their own troops, which are nowhere near what was stated in the report.

We have closely looked at the given report, and the coloring/shadings are nowhere near what we use in game.

1. When you loose all your troops, you will not be able to see the defenders troops.
2. The defender did not have what was specified in the village. Not even close.

You can of course appeal and get information about ban time, and reason.

DeletedUser2221

The fact is,if you look at another report,the exact previous one,you will find the exact same troops.
I attacked my own village with a noble so that I could train him somewhere else.
That exact same number of troops was what I had on my other village,this being the reason why I sent a ticket to support,asking whether it is a bug or not.
You cannot however say that they are nowhere near what you use in game,because that is exactly what you use in game,as it is another report I got.
But doesn't matter anymore I guess.
What happens with an account while it is banned?
Although I doubt it,if you will the time to look at that report and see what I mean,I attacked 002 Ebeland from 001 Ebeville,As I said above,it is the exact previous report.
I hope I recall well :-?

DeletedUser40

You cannot however say that they are nowhere near what you use in game,because that is exactly what you use in game,as it is another report I got.

As we looked at the defenders account and found the report, the numbers of troops and present unit types where nowhere near, what you have in your report.
It will be locked until unbanned, ressources and troops queue should however still be going.

DeletedUser2221

I do not argue that,I am perfectly aware of what he had there.
However,as I said,the number of troops shown in the report is the number of troops I had in another city,which I attacked in order to kill some of my own troops.
As stated above,feel free to check if you have the slightliest trust that I did not modify the report.It is the exact previous report, 001 Ebeville attacking 002 Ebeland.
Thank you for answering,and if I may,after I get unbanned,can I put the report I am talking about there?

DeletedUser40

Then this is not a bug from you loosing the troops either, as you suggested. But a cache issue in the report, that shows when you go back and forth from reports.

DeletedUser2221

Getting the troops back I thought it was a bug(as naturally I supposed the administrator actually checked what was in the city).
Should I encounter odd reports again,I should restart the browser shouldn't I?

DeletedUser2221

Will do.
As promised,here is the report I was talking about.
http://prntscr.com/59c5ys
Will have a lot more care next time when I think I have found a bug.
Thank you and have a nice day!