App glicth

DeletedUser924

Was the app glitch from TW every fixed. The glitch allowed my co-player and myself to both be online simultaneously as long as the app was the second to log on. I would get kicked off the app if he logged in however if I logged in on the app he wouldn't get kicked off. essentially allowing him to work on one village and myself on another if players ever found out about it enough to coordinate such abuse of the glitch. The same glitch allowed me to set a sitter and still gain access to any sat accounts provided i never logged out of them. Of course the later half hardly applies here. We don't have co-players but it might cause the same problem with the co-op mode or essentially it would allow me to have the comp, tablet and phone open simultaneously essentially working on three or more things as quickly as i could one.

DeletedUser1587

Why is that a problem, as long as it is not multi accounting :D

DeletedUser924

Well I think the Game mods might have disagreed if they found out it was happening. Though how can you ban me for an accident its not like i asked the app to allow us to both be on. I didn't alter the programming in the slightest.

DeletedUser894

If you are saying you account share in TW2 its a major no no and will result in a ban. If what you are saying is that the TW1 app was glitched an allowed you (and/or others eg co's) to be logged on and play simultaneously in an account/s and if this is true of the TW2 app could cause all sorts of issues i really don't know. However i will pas your point on to them on high and see what they say.

DeletedUser40

Samuri 4 life;n25428 said:
Was the app glitch from TW every fixed. The glitch allowed my co-player and myself to both be online simultaneously as long as the app was the second to log on. I would get kicked off the app if he logged in however if I logged in on the app he wouldn't get kicked off. essentially allowing him to work on one village and myself on another if players ever found out about it enough to coordinate such abuse of the glitch. The same glitch allowed me to set a sitter and still gain access to any sat accounts provided i never logged out of them. Of course the later half hardly applies here. We don't have co-players but it might cause the same problem with the co-op mode or essentially it would allow me to have the comp, tablet and phone open simultaneously essentially working on three or more things as quickly as i could one.

It is hardly our problem, what the Tribal Wars 1 guys did with their app.

The fact of the matter is, for Tribal Wars 2, you are not allowed to be multiple person on one account - this is only allowed with the co-op system, which is not yet implemented. So i do not see any issues with this with Tribal Wars 2, at this moment.

DeletedUser924

No not at this moment just wondered how it would interact with the coop mode when implemented. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

DeletedUser40

As the feature is not complete yet, we can't tell how it would work yet either :)