Forwarded alternative options for beta key

DeletedUser470

to: admins or managers

hello, how are you? although they have received one or several messages related to this, and of which there are many people who want to enter and is not given the opportunity to do so, please get betakeys prepayment or something, or if the plane is very difficult, therefore should provide access to all that we pre-checked in a while, I think they have a record of all those who registered for months is not it, and what the betakeys do for those who barely Whether I preregistrando , should give preference to those of us who are fans, not those who are trying to see if they like and then leave for some little time, so I hope you plan another option to enter the closed beta or up again, open the world to the general public.

DeletedUser557

First of all; On Facebook a lot of the reactions are all about the keys and pre. I totally agree with them, but I think that there needs to be a point to stop. Every single though about the betakeys is said. They chose to give keys like this and so be it. If they now send a mail to every pre registed member all the other stuff didn't make sence in my eyes. My only question is (saw I dude posting it a bit ago) how many people can acces TW2 with the beta keys? Or is there a time limit?

DeletedUser260

I believe each key is valid for 20 people to use it.

DeletedUser470

DaWolf85;n3752 said:

ok, I agree but if you already saw the impact it has with the fans, because I think it is convenient to open the first world to the public, and to make a thread where players are announced the possible problems that arise not only try those already gained access to the beta, as many want to test and this method has failed completely, I mean to give betakeys by answering questions.

DeletedUser250

Giving access to everyone would not be a viable option.

You'd have 500 people reporting each bug. You'd need dozens of mods reading and responding to reports around the clock due to the sheer amount of tickets, etc.

You just don't open the gates to the world till most of the kinks are worked out. It isn't sane, especially since many players would see how buggy it was and write it off and never try it again.

DeletedUser557

DaWolf85;n3752 said:
Well.. then I need to check FB every single minute now xD

DeletedUser557

I never have been very luckey :p In almost everything
Hmm.. would be nice to see some beta keys on the forum!